Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

Awsome Tib!

Old 09-05-2005, 02:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fonseca @ Sep 5 2005, 02:24 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Did you have to cut some of the white plastic dash framework to get it to fit? I think you would have to to recess it so far.

<div align='right'><{POST_SNAPBACK}></div></div>

Thanks, I did have to cut some of the dash, Also I had to cut some pieces of abs plastic and moled it to the sides and top of the dash. The first time I did it, the screen didnt show well because of the angle. I redid it with the new angle and its perfect. It doesnt have to be the far it but the bottom of the screen would have to be out farther also. mine is recessed at the top and bottom. I'll try and post more pics this week.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HyundaiKitCoupe @ Sep 5 2005, 02:31 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>what color are your seats? it would be cool if they were white too but that's very expensive.

and how did you smoke your tails?

you should get some of blacktib's haloz inside of there and hook it up with lighting.

Thanks, the seats are white. You can see them in some of the interior pics. The tails I used some tinit spray from Summit Racing. Just clean the tails and spray it evenly. Not hard at all. Haloz? Yeah I want some, I have HID lights also that look great. I need to post some night pics of the car.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Zman @ Sep 5 2005, 02:38 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>That's quite a nice job on the painting, really looks like a pro's work (didn't notice anything on the clear coating tongue.gif )
As for the interior, besides the Dragonball drowing, I think it looks really good, it kinda get's rid of the Tib's cheapo plastic everywhere.
Imagine a Tib's interior similar to Long's, but in beige leather (not only seats, but roof and panels) and paitend blue on the outside, I think that would be The Tib to desire (of course with all the correspondent engine mods... )

Thanks, You can't see it unless your up close. But hey whats doing it again? Just more practice. Yeah I love my interior. Sometimes the white can get on your nerves becasue it s so bright but I still think it looks awesome. Your Idea with beige leather is nice too. Especially like beige leather with black leather in certain areas to ofset it.
Old 09-05-2005, 03:24 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

LONG!

What's up dawg? Good to see you here my mang. STick around.

You gonna make the big meet next month?
Old 09-05-2005, 04:03 PM

dam... glad to see that purple bastard back fing02.gif

Wait... its black now?
Old 09-05-2005, 04:49 PM

redz...i'll try and make the meet. I was just there in july before i went on to Vegas.

jaws...yeah its black now....ooh black. its so nice.
Old 09-05-2005, 06:39 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

LONG!!!! welcome to the site! You'll like us more than HP! fing02.gif

sorry you were kinda left out of the loop... WELCOME!
Old 09-05-2005, 07:16 PM

Wow... that bumper is like only 2 cm from the ground.....

I really don't like a Tib without an Spoiler...... It looks like a Ford Contour....
Old 09-05-2005, 08:32 PM

Welcome aboard Long!
fing02.gif
Old 09-05-2005, 10:25 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (long @ Sep 5 2005, 04:49 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>redz...i'll try and make the meet. I was just there in july before i went on to Vegas.

jaws...yeah its black now....ooh black. its so nice.

We got lots of folks comin. Maybe you could pool up with some TX guys?

WHere in Tejas are ya?
Old 09-05-2005, 10:32 PM

I live in Killeen which is about 2.5 hours south of dallas. 1 hour from austin.
Old 09-05-2005, 10:34 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

I brought a few people over here from HP but then I stopped posting, and they stopped coming. This site is so much better than HP.... HP just became very... lame, and boring... and, yeah... but Rob's a good guy and I wish it was doing better than it is.