Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

Is Anyone Here Sponsored?

Old 04-29-2008, 08:38 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

And if they are, would they like to tell the story of how that came to be?
Old 04-29-2008, 09:11 AM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

Several members here have been sponsored over the years. For Corbeau or Motegi sponsorships, they require SEVERAL car shows a year, and they usually don't choose just anyone. It's good to have contacts and communication with the people at the companies and build a relationship with them prior to getting sponsorship. Doing business with them and getting their help with local car shows or promotions helps.

If you're going for a local sponsorship, it's mostly luck. Develop good relationships with the body shops, car audio shops, and the local tuner crowd. Have a clean car that gets attention and is generally liked by everyone. A good overall car setup is necessary (not just looks, but performance also). Market yourself and your car. Let them know what you're wanting and what you can do for them.

To get the big sponsors (Motegi, Corbeau, Sparco, Toyo, etc.) you need to show the smaller sponsors you've been able to obtain and the requirements you've fulfilled with them to show that you are dedicated. A list of trophies and awards from car shows is a big requirement for sponsorships.

STAY AWAY FROM CARSPONSORSHIPS.com. It's a scam. You can get sponsorship applications from most websites (Corbeau, Toyo, etc.)
Old 04-29-2008, 09:16 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

This is the last time I'm telling you doode.

POST YOUR QUESTION IN THE THREAD, not just in the topic title.

I'm closing this so you actually read my post. Contact me to have it re opened when you understand this, and have READ and understand the site rules.