Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

2000 Tib Update

Old 06-02-2005, 10:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Turbocharged 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Well kit-fox has done some stuff to his car inside the engine bay and hed like to share it, and i guess there is a video on there with his tib and at the end he does a burnout of some sort, i havent seen the video yet but he assures the burnout is worth watching. i figure even tho hes banned he should still be able to show us what hes done, seeing as he cant annoy anybody lol ;-) ( i hope this is OK)

here is the pic of his engine bay, looking quite nice i might add. hes cleaned it, added wire looms and other red stuff to his bay, painted his plug cover, installed his strut bar, and (not visible in the pic of course) installed a skid plate on the underside of his car. Oh and i guess he installed a new sway bar, says it feels good..

Engine Bay

heres the video (i havent tried it so tell me if it doesnt work) its a lil over two minutes long

http://home.comcast.net/~niedzwiedzi...only_stuff.WMV

oh and he told me to tell you that he has a whole s*** load of yokohoma banners, stickers, vinyls, logos, etc that hes willing to give away, free to anyone who pays shipping (should be really cheap anyway). If interested PM me and ill send u contact information and pictures if desired.
Old 06-02-2005, 11:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Sorry, he's banned for a reason, and as SPIKE tried to do this in the past and it wasn't allowed, it won't be for Kit Fux either.

I wonder how many folks he harassed with that before he got you to post it? I know of 2 folks that asked me if they could post his stuff.

LOL