Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

~pics From Chicago Hyundai Meet~

Old 02-19-2007, 09:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well this s our first real try at a all hyundai chicago meet. it had snowed 3 inch's the night before the meet, so i figured no one would show, but the sun came out, and the streets were actually really clear when the time came for the meet.

heres some pics.

Old 02-19-2007, 09:43 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

yours is definitely the nicest! that elantra is looking really hot too, i didn't know they made really nice wings for it like that! props to that guy, it's done right it just needs a front evo bumper.

i hope you made some new friends. looks like a tight pack. pile's tiburon looks a beauty.
Old 02-19-2007, 10:30 PM

the XD had the evo front but a chunk of ice kinda ripped it into pieces. hence why he's rocking the stocker again.

i should point out, i did not take these pics. there pics two accent owners took. just re-posting here.

and once again me and pile are the only two RD's at a meet....... this has become more then just a trend. we have tons of other local members, why are we the only ones making an effort? i really hope we can get AT LEAST 6 RD's showing at crookedH nationals this year.

and heres another pic that just got posted on another forum from the meet. i like the comparison between the gen's.

Old 02-19-2007, 10:30 PM

Vehicle: 2000 tiburon

whats the dates on that so i can take off of work??
Old 02-19-2007, 10:33 PM
Banned

looking good man.. still LOVE the rims on piles car..
Old 02-19-2007, 10:34 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (xxxmonoxidechild @ Feb 20 2007, 12:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>the XD had the evo front but a chunk of ice kinda ripped it into pieces. hence why he's rocking the stocker again.

i should point out, i did not take these pics. there pics two accent owners took. just re-posting here.
and once again me and pile are the only two RD's at a meet....... this has become more then just a trend. we have tons of other local members, why are we the only ones making an effort? i really hope we can get AT LEAST 6 RD's showing at crookedH nationals this year.
and heres another pic that just got posted on another forum from the meet. i like the comparison between the gen's.

</div>

And of course the GK had to be clever and moon the camera...
Old 02-19-2007, 10:38 PM
Banned

you mean GK.. lol
Old 02-19-2007, 10:38 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

That's what I said. tongue.gif
Old 02-19-2007, 10:40 PM
Banned

^^ saved by the edit..
Old 02-19-2007, 10:41 PM

that GK is a local actually, he's not on any sites, but has been ebay'ing it up with his car. definitly a nice ride. we had a red, white, and blue, rd1, rd2 and gk zoom-zooming around all the way to the meet. our group actually made the longest drive there.