Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

~ A Locals Tibby Of Doom!!!!!~

Old 05-18-2005, 07:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

this is a locals kids car, weve been hanging out based on the luv of the hyundai, well he got rear ended, and shoved into another car. so his front and rear are messed up, the front has hanging, so we had to replace it, 150 bux later, and he had a front bumper, and drivers side headlight, and corner.

heres the project of today.......

heres the ricer blue lights i installed in his stock fog housing, so now he can hit a switch, and have blue fogs wink1.gif as i said, hes younger.

these are the tails i tinted for him, i originally planned to do this on my gen2, but figured id practice on his car smile.gif

Old 05-18-2005, 08:29 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

lookin' hot man!! i love white RD1's!! The tints look great!! hellovalot better than stock! how did you do that?

the exhaust is awsome too, what kind is it? good luck on the project! it's lucky to have you and your friend around to bring it back to life.
Old 05-18-2005, 08:36 PM

Vehicle: 1991 Olds Cutlass

get some rims man.. lol yuk tongue.gif
Old 05-18-2005, 08:47 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (97Tibby @ May 18 2005, 09:36 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>get some rims man.. lol yuk tongue.gif
<div align='right'><{POST_SNAPBACK}></div></div>
yea, there were white, but i got bored, and painted them black, then made the chrome lip with aluminum paint, there mad tight smile.gif

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HyundaiKitCoupe @ May 18 2005, 09:29 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>The tints look great!! how did you do that?

the exhaust is awsome too, what kind is it? .
<div align='right'><{POST_SNAPBACK}></div></div>
the tint is just a product called tail light tint, u spray it on just like spray paint, but it lets the light shine through. i taped off the reverse light section just cause i thought them solid black would look like crap, i think they turned out well.

the exhaust set up on his car is just a obx header to stock exhaust and a hks can. sounds good i think.