Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

`09 Accent

Old 10-13-2010, 04:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2009/Hyundai/Accent
Default `09 Accent

Alright, my first post and this is my 2009 Accent.
Main things i've done lol
-SRI
-Borla ProXS Catback

I had more plans for it like lowering springs, HID fogs and headlights, but given up on those. Now i'm just going to go for a 2011 Gencoupe hopefully within this upcoming year...

Anyway pics smile.gif

How I bought the car...

Comments welcome! laugh.gif
Old 10-13-2010, 06:39 PM

Vehicle: '97 hyundai tiburon fx

I loved it till I saw the stripes....I still love though just a bit less haha. I like the look of those accents and thought about getting one at some point but don't want a car payment or have to pay full coverage.
Old 10-13-2010, 08:07 PM

Vehicle: 2009/Hyundai/Accent

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JDN902 @ Oct 13 2010, 08:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I loved it till I saw the stripes....I still love though just a bit less haha. I like the look of those accents and thought about getting one at some point but don't want a car payment or have to pay full coverage.</div>
laugh.gif Its ok, I needed to do something to make it stand out (Its rental car extraordinaire here in Toronto [and I assume elsewhere])
Plus I didnt want anything too0o flashy like full length dual striping -- and the fender stripes are really rare in general. Next car I get would most likely have it too. My signature on my car I suppose cool.gif

Old 10-14-2010, 08:56 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

I like it! I was actually thinking about doing the fender stripes at one point too. Definitely needs to be lowered though. Other than....looks great! thumbup.gif