Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

*PICS* RD2, GK, LC2 and My RD1 (56k)

Old 10-20-2004, 10:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: FS: Club GTR sideskirts/rear pods

they all look good, but money goes to the second gen tib, GOD it is sexy...
Old 10-23-2004, 09:27 AM

Default Re: Scariest Hyundai Owner

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (NightShark)</div><div class='quotemain'>its an accent

to the request of mad machine.. here are 2 more pics of the LC2

</div>

i agree.. hes put the most money in and it looks amazing..
Old 10-23-2004, 10:22 AM

Vehicle: 2000 Elantra
Default Re: Pics that may help you decide

the mx-6 looks kinda cool to me

but i still think night has the best lookin ride
Old 10-23-2004, 11:02 AM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX
Default Re: do it yourself type of installs?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>its ok though.. one good reason why i love my tib is cause i like being the underdog.. respect will come in time.. whether other ppl choose to admit it or not.. when they see hooked up hyundais they know they cant say anything bad.. i just like seeing the faces of ppl when me and my friends cruise around in the city with our cars.. definately better reactions then seeing a line of civics..</div>

sooooooooo true!!! the other day at advance auto parts, this fokker was like, "oh, i test drove a 97 tib and it was the biggest POS i've ever driven dooooohhhhh". i love it when people do that! because you don't get those kinds of reactions with other cars. and we know tibs are great cars! and they're sexy as hell too. so whatever fokkers say, we know they are just jealous that hyundai can make a sexier car than theirs. if you told them you drove a "focus" (or other cars) they wouldn't say anything at all take my word for it. but since they felt the necessity to say something to me about my f*ckn car because he checked it on the computer, it proves that tiburons are truly appealing and original. some people cannot accept this.

Nightshark, i agree with the others. your car is the beast. the accent is sweet too, but your car just looks madly aggressive.