USA - Southwest Southwest USA members here.

Sema Pictures

Old 11-05-2006, 07:29 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey guys. I was trying to get Moo in this year as well, and to my suprise after seeing 15+ passes at VDI last year in their huge booth, I came up short on extra passes this time. They only had a couple, and they were being used when I got their on the 3rd day of SEMA. Sorry Moo!

I'll post some pics up as well in this thread from inside. Cool Tibby stuff this year, and the new 08 Tib shots too.
Old 11-05-2006, 07:42 PM

Vehicle: 1997 Hyundai Fx Coupe

Nice pics fing02.gif

My personal fave there is the Boxter with carbon hardtop & 996 911 front-end conversion cool.gif
Old 11-05-2006, 08:28 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Tiburon

Dude, we still could have met up for some drinks!!!
Old 11-06-2006, 08:22 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai tiburon

I was there and there was very little as far as Hyundai love i guess other than the Hyundai booth with the 07 tiburon. There was one picture of that orange rd with the black tiger stripes at one guys booth but thats about it.

I talked to MBRP about their exhaust and the president was hella cool and said that he emptyed the warehouse months ago of the exhausts and he has no plans of makeing more any time soon but he did say that it didn't mean he wouldn't change his mind since the extras sold like hotcakes on ebay.

I also talked to ARK and the perticular guy i talked to about their exhausts was a JERK...he basically said that they are discontinued indefinetly and they have no intention of bringing them back. I would say the same goes for the SS once their stock is empty. They did have some cool NSX's on the inside though.

Koyo radiator guys where cool as well.

Samco sport hose guys where okay...didn't really give a crap about us or the tibby

Nex coilover suspension guy was pretty cool as well and had the application on hand to look at. It looked pretty good.

I saw a ton of celebrities....Paul wall, lead singer and base guatar from KORN, Ice T and his wife (.)(.) , Chip foose, Vince Neil. It was pretty cool.

Nicest cars there in my opinion was the Rotora skyline, Meguiars Kandy pink 7 series BMW, I forged Veilside Fortune kitted RX7, the best show car was Alpine's BMW...it is crazy

I unfortunately didn't take any pics cause of crappy camera i brought but i got a ton of information.

That was my take anyway.

JD

This thing was filthy

And this ugly thing...what guy at hyundai said lets put a big ass mural on the hood of this it will be sweet
The flames look good but damn

Old 11-06-2006, 08:44 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

good info on that man!! wow, wtf were KoRn doing there? that was Jon Davis and Fieldy, although they went sour during "Issues" haha... and Head isn't in the band anymore... they were probably into the DUB and Lowrider stuff haha.

Good info on the manufacturers. What the f*ck was up Ark's rear man? they must have told the Ark reps to ward off RD tiburon people. it's good people like you and chris who go to these events and give our cars some needed attention. you know we have to start getting more people to start asking for stuff and showing up at shows.

the paint on the elantra looks sinister. the face is some really talented artwork i think it looks pretty cool for a show car.
Old 11-06-2006, 08:56 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai tiburon

Yeah Korn was in the Lexani wheel booth with a set of 2,000,000 wheels behind them. I actually ran into them when they where by themselves looking at the same car i was and i looked up and went holy crap thats the dude from korn and then they walked away. I was like within 3 feet of them. It was crazy.

I guess the artwork was good but thats it...it made the car look horrible.