USA - Southwest Southwest USA members here.

Sema In Las Vegas

Old 08-08-2007, 12:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well it is coming time for SEMA again and of course here at energy suspension, we are going crazy getting ready for it.

If anyone is wondering what SEMA is, it is Specialty Equipment Market Association. It is where all the aftermarket world comes to show off all the cool new gadgets they created throughout the year. It is a huge show and a place to get a lot of really cool free stuff.

I am going to be there at the energy booth and I am trying to create a lot of stuff to give away at the show. I am going to buy new 2000-2002 engine mounts for the tib and make full replacement bushings and inserts. I will have about 10 sets while I am there so if anyone comes up and asks for tiburon stuff, I will have a motor mount set for them, while supplies last that is.

I am trying to come up with other stuff to give away but motor mounts will be the easiest for right now.

I have a grip load of scion tc stuff. we will have a road race scion tc in our booth, it is a guy we sponsor so we are using his car. I will also have scion xb crap to.

The show is the last week of october and first week of november in las vegas. If you are there, ask for Brian at the Energy Suspension booth.
Old 08-08-2007, 12:59 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

So can those bushings be purchased anywhere yet? I'd love to get a set from you. Or mabye you want to giveaway one to someone who can't remotely make it to vegas? smile.gif
Old 08-08-2007, 01:37 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Tiburon

Hmm... since it's not open to the public how about getting somebody(me) a pass to get in? Then I'll come in and grab a free motor mount. nana.gif nana.gif nana.gif

BTW, this is awfully early to be thinking about SEMA isn't it?
Old 08-09-2007, 04:25 PM

i have 56 days to have everything together, new product for 2-3 vehicles, new booth, all the other odds and ends. so for me, it feels like I dont have enough time.

as for getting in, well I have no idea because I am forced to go.
Old 08-09-2007, 04:35 PM

How bout my question? smile.gif
Old 09-17-2007, 03:07 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Vehicle: 01 Tiburon

djalkyd,

i will be in SEMA this year (driving from vancouver, bc canada)... i'll be there on friday, the last day though, can you please save me a set of the mounts or whatever tib stuff you have, pretty please

thanks a lot
Old 09-17-2007, 06:46 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

You know I'll be there. Matter of fact, I'll probably have my appartment in Vegas by then. Mini Tib meet at my place, lol, j/k.
Old 09-17-2007, 07:26 PM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I so need a new rear motor mount! I wish I could go to Sema.