USA - Southwest Southwest USA members here.

Looking For Northern Calif Hyundais.........

Old 01-28-2005, 01:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 03 Tib GT V6
Default Looking For Northern Calif Hyundais.........

.......to join our meets. So far we have members from all over the Bay Area, Central Valley, Santa Cruz, Bakersfield and Fresno. If you would like to be on our email list for all of our meets & events, send me an email and I will add you! We mainly consist of Tiburons and a few Accents but I would like to see us expand to all Hyundai models.

Calendar of Events

February will be holding our 2nd anniversary meet which will be held at Dave & Busters in Mipitas. Soon as the date is finalized I will get it posted.

March 19th will be Fixer's big Socal meet

April or June will be a Bakersfield Meet- details to come

July will be a 1st Annual West Coast Hyundai Meet
http://www.newtiburon.com/forums/showthrea...ead.php?t=31315

Don't be shy...we don't bite!
Old 01-28-2005, 11:21 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

I used to live in N. Cali and have been thinkin of takin my family there for a trip. Maybe I can make it this time of the year.
Old 01-29-2005, 07:41 AM

That would be great! Just let me know when you will be out here!
Old 01-31-2005, 02:00 PM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

Kat03Tib, I'll be at the Eureka meet in July 16th/17th
REDZ you should be there too if you can make it, and caravan with anyone else from NM/that area, hell bring all of Crooked H with ya' I want this to be huge, there WILL be publicity there and I wanna be on the local news for this one!

By the way Kat? how "northern" in N. Cali are we talking? Like how far from the Oregon border are your meets usually? If I can find a place to stay the night I'd like to make it to one of your meets before the July 16th meet in Eureka. I'd be driving from Seattle, WA (I can do N. Cali in like 6 hrs...heh)
and it'd be really cool to get to know some other tib owners around the West Coast, plus I've never been to Cali, always wanted to. Anyways contact me somehow...here's all my info:

Patrick G.
pganpath@mac.com
(206)-721-7931
(425)-254-9059 (<--I'm here most of the time but can't make outgoing long distance calls from this one)
I post at newtiburon.com too sometimes, under the same user name as here so looking forward to hearing from you...
Old 01-31-2005, 03:54 PM

Our Norcal group plans on making the Eureka meet which is around 7 hrs away from us here. Our meeting spots vary from Fremont, Livermore, Pleasanton, Tracy, Sacramento, Modesto, etc, so I would say all around the Bay Area and Central Valley.

Patrick, just let me know when you plan on being in town and we will setup a special meet for you!
Old 01-31-2005, 04:11 PM

A meet just for ME!!!!!! Cool,
It might have to wait until March, I'll look and see when I can make it...
I'll contact you well before though so you can spread the word to your people and we can hopefully make it a day where almost everybody from your group will be there, the more the merrier.
Old 01-31-2005, 06:07 PM

Vehicle: 1997/ Hyundai/ Tiburon

hey kat, i seen a few in san francisco but i lost site of it by the end of the block. Too bad, there could of been another member to Norcal Tibs.
Old 01-31-2005, 08:32 PM

haha ^^^^ i chased a girl down here in her red tiburon the day before our meet here in the NW but she had to work the day of the meet. got her interested though, she was so scared when i pulled up next to her at her driveway...oh man the things I be doin'
RD1tib, you shoulda gunned it man! There should be a prize for getting new members off the street to join local chapters lol, i should talk to Lane about that...
anyway, looking forward to meeting you Kat, rd1tib and whoever else is in Northern Cali, I'm going to try to make it down there soon, like within a month or so if everything works out. You guys know a cheap hotel or a place to stay? I've stayed the night in the tib before but I don't want that to be an option, especially alone....heh heh.
Old 01-31-2005, 08:42 PM

Vehicle: 1997/ Hyundai/ Tiburon

well here is the story.
i was walking to my car and i heard a exhaust, and being the person i am, i turned to look. I saw a cobalt blue rd2 with rims and the exhaust. i hurried my girlfriend andgot out of the space and poped a u-turn. made a right and mashed every single block looking for the tib. I thought i saw it like 10 blocks away on a hill parking and chased it down. The car i saw was a damn civic. And my chase ended there. But for sure i saw the rd2, i was just destined to find it and was delusional to any car at that time.

hmmmm about the hotel.. i have no clue. ha
Old 01-31-2005, 08:58 PM

DARN YOUZ I JUST MOVED FROM FRESNO AREA!
i now live i phx but let me know whats going on in cali ill try to come back every so often from school and it will give me an excuse lol.my email is jon841@yahoo.com add me to that list mang....