USA - Southwest Southwest USA members here.

HIN-NOPI 2010 SUPERSHOW LOS ANGELES CONVENTION CENTER September 18, 2010

Old 08-19-2010, 01:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon
Default HIN-NOPI 2010 SUPERSHOW LOS ANGELES CONVENTION CENTER September 18, 2010

The fourth HIN-NOPI tour stop in Miami was a great success with its tuner car competitions,
auto-lifestyle showcases, and musical and stage performances as HIN has completed for twelve years
at the indoor events. It is because of this that HIN-NOPI fans have provided a voice to return and
complete events indoors in the old school, indoors format. With that we are pleased to announce
that the HIN-NOPI Supershow is returning to the Southern California area at the LA Convention Center!

Los Angeles Convention Center
1201 South Figueroa Street
Los Angeles, CA 90015
Saturday September 18, 2010 (4:00 PM to 12 Midnight)
After Party to be announced

Anyone interested in going?

HIN NOPI Website

Remaining 2010 HIN/NOPI Supershow Tour Schedule

September 18 (Saturday). Los Angeles Convention Center
September 25-26 (Saturday/Sunday). Chicago, IL. Soldier Field
Old 09-02-2010, 01:48 AM

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Vehicle: 1999 Hyundai Tiburon

Hell no!!! f*ckers moved it to LA and cancelled the Las Vegas Show. The Las Vegas show was suppose to be on the 18th of September. I have family flying in and friends who ALREADY HAVE HOTELS AND FLIGHTS THERE!! I'm so pissed.

I was pre-registered, and I got NO EMAIL, NO PHONE CALL! INFACT.......if I had not checked the site, I wouldnt have even known the show had been canceled. I'd a REALLY been pissed to show up after a 12 hour trip to no NOPI show!!!

I'm completely fed up with the sh*t this organization does. The shitty thing is, its one of the big import shows. Well screw that! I'll never go to another Nopi show. This is the SECOND TIME this has happened to me. What sucks is I've always been a NOPI supporter. I've been to many of their shows. Never again, never again....

Oh, and by the way, the September show was suppose to be 2 days, with drag, drifting, and before and after parties for TWO DAYS! This f*cking show is going to be open for 6 hours on Saturday. Check the itinerary. 4-6 pm Whoopty frickin do.

The sooner this company goes under the better.

Oh, and somebody keeps deleting my post!!! PLEASE DO NOT DELETE ME!!! Ban me, warn me, whatever, but folks should know how shady these companies STILL are!!!