USA - Southwest Southwest USA members here.

Genesis SFR Reflash Dallas Tour

Old 07-28-2011, 12:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2011 Genesis 3.8 Track
Default Genesis SFR Reflash Dallas Tour

I'm working on bringing SFR out to Dallas for a Dyno day on 3.8's and 2.0t's. I need to get at least 15 Owners interested. 50 dollar deposit is required to reserve a spot for the reflash that is.

1. Brian High - 2011 Genesis 3.8 Track

2. NBKD16N - 2010 Genesis 3.8 Track--Tentative (Core ECU/reflash)

I hate to do this but I will need everyone on the list to send $50 non-refundable deposits to seoulfulracing @ yahoo.com (no space) by via paypal.

When we started doing our tour we used to do this but I just wanted to trust our customer and just stopped doing at one point.

Since I was really bummed with some people in my last tour with no show and last minute back outs, I need to see all the deposits now.

Please note I am spending my valuable time and effort to get to the ECU reflash locations. It gets very tired and exhausted after the tour not to mention I can't be in the office working during that time of travel.

Some people think this is some kind of joke and it's very easy for us to just come back later.

Of course, we do make some money doing this but commiting to doing the tour around the nation and risking anything ain't easy yet if anyone has seen me working on each car should know how much time and effort needed per car.

Hope everyone on the list respect my decision,

Also we will have to break down the time slots for us to work on the cars.

Each car will roughly take about 45minutes including testdrive so keep in mind that and also please show up at least 10-20 minutes earlier than scheduled time.

You can pick your time slots once you send your deposit.

Thank you again