USA - Southwest Southwest USA members here.

Eureka, CA July 16th/17th BE THERE!

Old 03-26-2005, 03:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

To those calling to reserve your room at the Red Lion Hotel call this numebr:

1-707-445-0844.....on a WEEKDAY.

ask to speak with the Red Lion Hotel IN Eureka, California. Then talk with a rep from Eureka's Group Reservation Division.They should know what the Hyundai Car Club is.

We have 50 rooms, 49 left...lol. I'll be reserving mine on Monday.

Anyone else planning on going please call and reserve your room for these nights:

July 16th
and
July 17th

we're' leaving on July 18th.

If we don't get people to reserve their rooms we'll loose the awesome price ($69/night).

There's no down payment, or obligation. Your free to back out if something comes up later on down the road.
Please everyone from Cali, NV, AR, OR, WA, etc....who plans on coming, call and reserve your room.

-Patrick
Old 03-27-2005, 04:17 PM

ok everyone sorry i have been gone for so long i dont have a computer where i am at but here is and up date when you call to make your reservation ask for front desk and give tell them you are with the hyundai auto club and i will post the comp number tomorrow for you guys so you can use that too. you have to have you room before June 10th or we lose atll the rooms and the discount. see you there.

As for the drag strip we have opened it up to the public and its a test and tune grudg match day $25 to race $10 for spectators and kids 10 and younger are free.
Old 03-30-2005, 07:11 PM

This is the updated info an listing of people we have so far that have RSVP'd Please contact me or pumbaashari so we can add you to the list, also let us know when you've booked. Thanks people!!! cool.gif

Ok so here is what we have so far:

Dates: July 16th and 17th

http://image.maps.yahoo.com/mapimag...LKIO0Yz4CNZNTY-

Eureka, California
Red Lion
1-707-445-0844
69.00+tax double or single room

We are trying to confirm 100+ cars from multiple forums across the web. Day 1 will be a meet and greet at the drag strip and Day 2 a car show. A more complex itinerary will be posted as things come together. Hotel accomidations will be @ the Red Lion in Eureka, CA. Rooms start @ $69.99 for a 1 or 2 bed room.

It is being sponsored by:
#1 Hyper Auto Club
#2 NW Hyundai Enthusiasts Club
#3 Eureka Hyundai / Chevrolet Dealership
#4 ElantraXD.com
#5 NewTiburon.com
#6 FlyRides

RSVP List:
pumbaa (Booked @ Hotel)
pumbaashari (Booked @ Hotel)
matt1840
peters73
Drerob
hondahunter_666
1sickGS
Black(maybe)
Cookster(maybe)
Patreezy (Booked @ Hotel)
Evoxd (Booked @ Hotel)
carich52 (Booked @ Hotel)
sonicbridge
silverlining (but only half way)
Hotwheelz
colelketani
kato3tib
DemonFox
Gelicious
JPJR(maybe)
Roydjt(only half way)
Stauf
Duffer (Booked @ Hotel)

Please RSVP to Pumbaashari (Shari) on Newtiburon.com, her e-mail address is Sczlapka@aol.com, Also CC: that to Pumbaa (Tim) at his e-mail address Tim@HyundaiPerformance.com. Thanks alot guys, we're looking at alot of fun!

*There are many more people not listed

This location works best for the NW members and apears to be roughly an equal distance for all members on the West Coast to get involved.

We're not trying to steal from the August Vegas Meet, since it is so well known. It is just that us NW members would like to be involved in a meet with some size.
Old 04-16-2005, 05:44 PM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

I can't find the bumpasarous image so this'll have to do. bump