USA - Southeast USA - Southeast members here.

Southeast Crooked H?

Old 12-27-2008, 09:54 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Been thinking about the crooked H going southern-southeastern region for the following states: Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Tennessee, Alabama, Florida, Kentucky, and South Carolina. I know there's a few members in Florida, and South Carolina, and I know a few more live somewhere in the southeastern states. Just giving it a short thought. Let me know what you think.
Old 06-12-2009, 09:30 AM

Vehicle: 00 hyundai accent (beta swap in process)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RedShark_TiBuRoN @ Dec 27 2008, 12:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Been thinking about the crooked H going southern-southeastern region for the following states: Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Tennessee, Alabama, Florida, Kentucky, and South Carolina. I know there's a few members in Florida, and South Carolina, and I know a few more live somewhere in the southeastern states. Just giving it a short thought. Let me know what you think.</div>

hey i might be interested in the crooked H club my question is do i have to have a tibby or will an accent with a tibby motor be good i would put a pic on here but i cant figure out how yet
Old 06-12-2009, 02:36 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

sounds good, Miami,Fl
Old 07-28-2009, 01:52 PM

Vehicle: 95/08 Hyundai Accent

I had a all Hyundai car club in Orlando that got up to 18 members. Category 4 c.c. but now its a mixed crew and alot of the Hyundai guys moved away. Cat 4 is still in Orlando and we have my MC and my boys Gen coupe along with 8 other cars.