USA - Southeast USA - Southeast members here.

Looking for people around the Middle/East Tennessee area

Old 08-05-2003, 11:50 AM
Administrator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

I'm interested in finding people in the Middle or East Tennessee area, or within driving distance. I live in Nashville, and go to school full-time at UT Knoxville. If anybody knows of any car shows or clubs that meet in those areas, let me know.
Old 08-05-2003, 11:57 AM
Rob

Default Looking for people around the Middle/East Tennessee area

Don't know any clubs out in that area but I am a member of a club that is international. We are always looking for new chapters. We are based out of the north east though. Check out our website www.pi-motorsports.com
Old 08-05-2003, 12:07 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ
Default Posting Requirements

I looked at the site, it's pretty impressive.

It gives very little info though. I'd like to see members cars, so that I know I'm getting into a decent club, not a junky ricefest honda club.

Are there different chapters, or does everyone just go under one club? If chapters, where are they located?

If I were to branch off and form a chapter, would I be allowed to have my own requirements, rules, and bylaws, or would I have to follow everything they give me? (Don't know how you would find out anyways, just curious smile.gif )

Are the discounts listed (sponsors) available to all members/chapters or are they local sponsors only?

I'd really like to know more about joining, but there doesn't seem to be much information on the site. Tons of references to a Del Sol, but not about joining up. Maybe I missed it?
Old 08-05-2003, 12:40 PM
Rob

Default Wrap Cells

On the left hand side they have member bios which gives details of the mods performed and most members have pictures. Check out the spiderman tib in our members section. We act as one team but there are chapters. We have a mid-atlantic chapter, north east chapter, and a north california chapter so far. As for the rules and such they would, for the most part let you do what you pleased. Sponsors are for all chapters of the club. They give us incredible price discounts also. I just purchased the MBRP catback from one of them. If you have more questions feel free to jump on our msg board or you can ask me here.
Old 08-06-2003, 04:57 PM

uhh that is superman tib. you dont have a spiderman tib
Old 08-06-2003, 05:15 PM
Rob

oppps thats what I meant. Sorry man.
Old 08-06-2003, 05:31 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (supermanshark)</div><div class='quotemain'>uhh that is superman tib. you dont have a spiderman tib</div>

Are you the one with the Red tib with Superman on the side that was at Nopi last year? Post some pics man!
Old 08-06-2003, 07:08 PM

well it is blue with superman, and now it is a whole new paint job. it got all redone.
Old 02-10-2005, 08:01 PM

Well if you search there is a new Midwest Tibs thread, maybe you can find some members there, we are planning on a meet in cardova in 2 months, maybe ud like to come?
Old 02-10-2005, 08:09 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tiburon

cut the CRAP man.

locked.gif