USA - Southeast USA - Southeast members here.

Kentucky Meet?

Old 02-03-2006, 01:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey guys if I were to host a Kentucky meet how many of you guys would make the trip. Down here were I live there is a pretty nice import scene and Paducah itself is a pretty nice city. But were I live is REALLY close to Kentucky Lake which is one of Americas biggest lakes. We could get a couple of pontoon boats one day and all just kick back on the lake and make way to the rock quarry with the 70ft jumps and all the topless women you can handle. There is more than enough stuff to do so finding stuff to occupie you guys with wont be a problem. There are lodges and cabins that would give us REALLY good prices, and all of these places are water front so no matter what its going to be AWESOME. But before I put this together I want to know how many would come and Ill get some more Info. and stuff together. But if you have any questions just hit me up.
Old 02-03-2006, 01:23 PM

Hey guys if I were to host a Kentucky meet how many of you guys would make the trip. Down here were I live there is a pretty nice import scene and Paducah itself is a pretty nice city. But were I live is REALLY close to Kentucky Lake which is one of Americas biggest lakes. We could get a couple of pontoon boats one day and all just kick back on the lake and make way to the rock quarry with the 70ft jumps and all the topless women you can handle. There is more than enough stuff to do so finding stuff to occupie you guys with wont be a problem. There are lodges and cabins that would give us REALLY good prices, and all of these places are water front so no matter what its going to be AWESOME. But before I put this together I want to know how many would come and Ill get some more Info. and stuff together. But if you have any questions just hit me up.
Old 02-03-2006, 08:01 PM

Man kentucky is a bit far for me to drive sad.gif, if I had enough money I'd fly out there. Sounds like it'll be awesome though cool.gif.
Old 02-03-2006, 08:01 PM

Man kentucky is a bit far for me to drive sad.gif, if I had enough money I'd fly out there. Sounds like it'll be awesome though cool.gif.
Old 02-03-2006, 08:28 PM

I would diff come, I live in ohio so kentucky is barly any drive for me (mid ohio here)
Old 02-03-2006, 08:28 PM

I would diff come, I live in ohio so kentucky is barly any drive for me (mid ohio here)
Old 02-04-2006, 12:00 PM

Right on...Im deffinantly going to need more than one guy to do this. But it wont be done untill it warms up some down here. But were gonna get a pontoon boat and a couple of jet skis. Well BBQ on the boat in the middle of the lake and well.....like I said there is just more than enough stuff to do. Ill get some ideas together.
Old 02-04-2006, 12:00 PM

Right on...Im deffinantly going to need more than one guy to do this. But it wont be done untill it warms up some down here. But were gonna get a pontoon boat and a couple of jet skis. Well BBQ on the boat in the middle of the lake and well.....like I said there is just more than enough stuff to do. Ill get some ideas together.
Old 02-07-2006, 08:28 AM

Vehicle: 01/Hyundai/Tiburon

Yeah id be in, im right up here in pendleton so that sounds good.
Old 02-07-2006, 07:47 PM

Got to make that meet now man count me in if it is during a time that I am not traveling for my company.