USA - Southeast USA - Southeast members here.

Florida Meet Feb 12th

Old 02-03-2006, 10:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have a meet set-up like I did in November (see thread in this section). I have all new tibs and would like to see some RD's out there. If you live in Florida and would like to attend, please come. We have 17 confirmed Tibs so far. Call me with any questions or directions. 863-608-0302

Dave

for specifics on the location, see this thread: http://www.newtiburon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53960
and.....
cars pix here from last meet:
http://www.newtiburon.com/forums/sh...0&page=10&pp=25

we will start this meet at 12 pm till We can stay as long as we want. Last time we were there till about 4. No cost but I do ask, like last time, that everyone interested, bring something. This made for an excellent cookout last time! We had a blast! Things we need will be listed below. For all interested, make it known here with what you can bring.
Things we used last time:

Those in GREEN are accounted for.

<span style="color:#33CC00">Hamburgers
Hot dogs</span>chicken?
Condiments like <span style="color:#33CC00">ketchup, mustard, mayo, etc
Side items-potato salad</span>, BBQ beans, cole slaw
<span style="color:#33CC00">Lettuce, tomato, onions, pickles
Paper plates, cups, plasticware, napkins
Charcoal, lighter fluid, matches
Buns for dogs and burgers
Potato chips, doritos, etc.
Drinks, sodas, water, </span>Beer, likker is BYOB
Games like lawn darts, horseshoes, frisbees, etc.
Soccer ball, football

<span style="color:#FF0000">Here are official directions:
FROM ORLANDO AREA- get on I-4 and head West towards Tampa to exit# 33. You will see a long wall on the right along I-4 that separates a large apartment community. This will be your exit. It will curve off to the right and you will see a traffic light. Turn left onto N. Socrum Loop Rd. You will see a 7-11 on the right. Up ahead you will go UNDER I-4. Get in the right lane and it will merge right onto Lakeland Hills Ave. heading south (also called SR33) and there will be a Harley dealership on the right. Keep going and you will go 5 minutes south until you see REGAL Pontiac/GMC car dealer. This is Granada. Turn left. Passing 2 streets on the left, you will see the park coming up on the left 500 ft up. Take the 2nd entrance JUST BEFORE the road curves RIGHT. Start looking for Tibs!

FROM TAMPA: Get on I-4 East to Orlando. You may be coming from I-75. Take the exit for Orlando and go to exit #33 in Lakeland. You will see a BMW dealer on the left right before your exit. Get off and at the light, merge right onto HWY 33. You will see the Harley-Davidson dealer on your right 1000 ft down. Go thru this light and 5 minutes to the REGAL Pontiac/GMC car dealer. This is Granada. Turn left. Passing 2 streets on the left, you will see the park coming up on the left 500 ft up. Take the 2nd entrance JUST BEFORE the road curves RIGHT. Start looking for Tibs!</span>

Old 02-03-2006, 10:25 PM

I have a meet set-up like I did in November (see thread in this section). I have all new tibs and would like to see some RD's out there. If you live in Florida and would like to attend, please come. We have 17 confirmed Tibs so far. Call me with any questions or directions. 863-608-0302

Dave

for specifics on the location, see this thread: http://www.newtiburon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53960
and.....
cars pix here from last meet:
http://www.newtiburon.com/forums/sh...0&page=10&pp=25

we will start this meet at 12 pm till We can stay as long as we want. Last time we were there till about 4. No cost but I do ask, like last time, that everyone interested, bring something. This made for an excellent cookout last time! We had a blast! Things we need will be listed below. For all interested, make it known here with what you can bring.
Things we used last time:

Those in GREEN are accounted for.

<span style="color:#33CC00">Hamburgers
Hot dogs</span>chicken?
Condiments like <span style="color:#33CC00">ketchup, mustard, mayo, etc
Side items-potato salad</span>, BBQ beans, cole slaw
<span style="color:#33CC00">Lettuce, tomato, onions, pickles
Paper plates, cups, plasticware, napkins
Charcoal, lighter fluid, matches
Buns for dogs and burgers
Potato chips, doritos, etc.
Drinks, sodas, water, </span>Beer, likker is BYOB
Games like lawn darts, horseshoes, frisbees, etc.
Soccer ball, football

<span style="color:#FF0000">Here are official directions:
FROM ORLANDO AREA- get on I-4 and head West towards Tampa to exit# 33. You will see a long wall on the right along I-4 that separates a large apartment community. This will be your exit. It will curve off to the right and you will see a traffic light. Turn left onto N. Socrum Loop Rd. You will see a 7-11 on the right. Up ahead you will go UNDER I-4. Get in the right lane and it will merge right onto Lakeland Hills Ave. heading south (also called SR33) and there will be a Harley dealership on the right. Keep going and you will go 5 minutes south until you see REGAL Pontiac/GMC car dealer. This is Granada. Turn left. Passing 2 streets on the left, you will see the park coming up on the left 500 ft up. Take the 2nd entrance JUST BEFORE the road curves RIGHT. Start looking for Tibs!

FROM TAMPA: Get on I-4 East to Orlando. You may be coming from I-75. Take the exit for Orlando and go to exit #33 in Lakeland. You will see a BMW dealer on the left right before your exit. Get off and at the light, merge right onto HWY 33. You will see the Harley-Davidson dealer on your right 1000 ft down. Go thru this light and 5 minutes to the REGAL Pontiac/GMC car dealer. This is Granada. Turn left. Passing 2 streets on the left, you will see the park coming up on the left 500 ft up. Take the 2nd entrance JUST BEFORE the road curves RIGHT. Start looking for Tibs!</span>

Old 02-07-2006, 09:23 PM

It would be the bomb if some killer RD's came out to this. Currently, we have 23 CONFIRMED Tibs and this totals 30+ people! Represent if you can! If you need anything, my # is below.