USA - Southeast USA - Southeast members here.

Dtn's Pix From Nopi Nationals 2007

Old 09-17-2007, 03:23 AM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

^^ Yeah, NOPI is always the best car show series.
Old 09-17-2007, 10:59 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yes the other guy was a 100% ricer. But I did chat with him a little the first day and I think he just has had noone to actually learn anything from. I told him about the site and maybe he will come here. Chances are he wont stick around but who knows. There was another rd owner i spoke with and told him about the site as well. The damn banner either blew away out of sight or was stolen. DTN was checking out the show and I went to check out part of the burnout contest and it disappered. Im in contact for a new one as soon as possible.

I gotta get some of my pics up but I am tired and going to take a quick nap. Guys, I want to let everyone know how great of an experience this was. I know Ill be going in the next years for sure. I drove over 13 hours with my beater and Rix drove 18 hours I believe. And we had a blast. It doesnt cost to much and I got to meet some cool people. We wanted a seperate class this year for the RDs and were denied. Im sure they laughed when they saw we had 2 in street and 2 in custom. But, they did say this year if enough pre-registered they would split it. I encourage anyone to plan on this for next year. I know I am.
Old 09-17-2007, 11:31 AM

Vehicle: 2010 Genesis Coupe 2.0t

Best in show:

In my opinion.
Old 09-17-2007, 12:44 PM

Anyone who hasn't been to nopi should definitley go. I went with 10 people from up here and we met up with about 15 more cars and 30 more people from Holy Rollerz car club. It's a blast. I was exteremely disappointed with the way my car looked because of the paint but I actually went down to the shop today and they took samples of the bleed through so before too long I'm re-doing all of my body work and gettin repainted probably a darker color, I was suprised I got anything with that much blue bleeding through my paint looked like assss.

hey ericy are you the one parked beside DTN that I talked to the first day? I never met rixshark I kinda knew what to look for cause he posted a pic of him and his car on here but never met him (to my knowledge lol)

there were some CRAZY cars there.
Old 09-17-2007, 02:09 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

sooo that's why our countries economy has been dumped! WOW.

insane man, it seems like every new year there are 100 new colors added to the rainbow. and a lot of plastic from japan. i can't begin to say what i like, so all i'm going to say is thanks for the photos. there's so much to see. i forget which car but the sedan with the supra lights had the biggest turbo in the world!

congratulations to the members who won, all of your cars look amazing.
Old 09-17-2007, 04:19 PM

ha, ya that was me. I guess i never really introduced myself. Just had the hyundai hat and rdt shirt. the car still looked nice man, even with the paint. and there were only 5 in that class i think.
Old 09-18-2007, 01:05 PM

haha I should have figured when you were talking about your other turbo car. I had a good time though, i think it motivated me to hold off on a bike and re-do alot of stuff on my car to make it more national show quality.
Old 09-18-2007, 03:16 PM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

^^ LOL.... I don't know if you noticed this or not.... you took 3rd out of the 10 or so other tiburons in your class. I think your car is national car show worthy.
Old 09-18-2007, 03:55 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

LOL!!!! A DSM with S2000 taillights.... doesnt look half bad tho. That red vette is everywhere, ive seen it at so many shows. I think its ugly to be honest, half the cars up there are just ugly... Just like racing, a show car has to be driven at least once a week for me to be impressed. The more its driven the more I like it.

Nice job DTN, and ur car looks sick.
Old 09-18-2007, 04:13 PM

Thanks DTN but after this show here on the 29th, every body line is getting tightened to perfect and I'm considering buying all new weatherstripping for the whole car just to clean it up some, you probably noticed mine has had a bad tape job or 2... Some ones supposed to be buying my rims off me soon too so those definitley needed replaced with new ones... A few things on my interior need sanded finer and repainted better, and my enclosure, they screwed up on the paint so they'll be re-doing that with the car too.

I don't know how you keep your car so clean lol