USA - Northwest USA - Northwest members here.

Northwest Washington State (~seattle) Dyno Day!

Old 10-22-2008, 10:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi there,

I'm putting together a DYNO DAY for any tiburon enthusiasts who would like to do some high quality and very inexpensive pulls to see how many ponies they're laying on the asphault. And even if you'd just like to come along for the ride you are also more than welcome.

The shop I trust for all my mods/repairs has suggested that I put together a DYNO DAY after I had told them about this forum and the NewTiburon.com forum. The shop I am referring to is none other than Pina Motorsports out of Kent, WA. They have a Dyno Dynamics 2400 HP AWD dyno, able to record 1800 horses FWD at speeds of 200 mph. The kicker you say? They are willing to knock their standard rate of $75 for 3 pulls down to $50 for 3 pulls if we are able to get a group of just 10 people.

I'm more than confident that between these two forums, we can easily exceed that requirement. Infact I think we can get enough people for even another price cut, basicly we would own the Dyno for the day.

A little info about these guys, they are in my firm opinion one of the BEST tuner shops located in Washington state hands down. Their work is amazing and their professionalism and honesty is hard to find these days (I know first hand). Have a look for yourself at http://www.pinamotorsports.com

I am not entirely sure on a date yet, but I am shooting for sometime in mid-November for this thing to happen. I think it would be a great way for a bunch of Tiburon enthusiasts to get together and have fun duking it out on a high quality dyno.

If you guys are at all able to make it to the area and would be interested in participating or just enjoying the company, please feel free to drop me a PM on this forum or the NT.com forum (I'll be checking both of them regularly).

Here is the thread over at NewTiburon.com: http://www.newtiburon.com/forums/showthrea...783#post2788783

Pina Motorsports
O'Brien Commerce Center
7405 S. 212th St. Suite 123
Kent, WA 98032
Phone: (253)-872-9495
Monday-Friday: 10am-6pm
http://www.pinamotorsports.com/

Old 10-23-2008, 01:10 PM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

I used to live in Seattle and found this website completely useless in "advertising" for events and drives. Newtiburon.com is where it's at if you want attendance!
contact JD, username: RedTurbulence, on our forums though. He might be interested.
Old 10-23-2008, 06:01 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai tiburon

I would love to go but my damn car is still under construction. Its been that way since you moved patreezy...but its almost done...hehehe.

Don't really think there are to many tiburon enthusiasts in the Seattle area. There used to be a bunch of new tibby guys but even that has faded off.

Good luck....i'll be up for some next summer when my car is back together.

JD
Old 10-23-2008, 10:35 PM

Vehicle: 2007 Hyundai Elantra SE

Has been a LONG time since I've heard of either of you...

There has been some meets, but not like it used to be. December 13th is the annual toy run though.
Old 10-25-2008, 03:48 AM

There has been quite a bit of interest already. Thinking of setting up a BBQ for lunch. Date as of now is Nov.15. Contact me if you'd like to participate!