USA - Northeast USA - Northeast members here.

Summer Meet For Central Md

Old 04-30-2007, 02:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok soo, I live in Bel Air, MD. I go to school in Catonsville, MD. Its about a 40 min drive to from both. I'm posting this topic because I think there are enough of us in the general MD area to have a meet sometime this summer. The question is where and when that would work best for you. So far I have no job planned for this summer, so anyday is game for me. Where is the important question. Any Ideas? If nobody has an idea of what to do, i'll come up with one.
Old 04-30-2007, 02:40 PM

I think we could all go for a cruise one day. I always wanted to do that
Old 04-30-2007, 03:32 PM

if a lot of people are definate, and i can get off work, i'm down
Old 04-30-2007, 06:51 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

there's a big park right next to where i'm staying right now. buddy attic park, and greenbelt lake. it's near college park. i'm not going to be staying here during the summer, but i'm definitely down for cruising around here or wherever else people think would be cool.
Old 05-01-2007, 08:12 AM

Awright, so far a cruise sounds like a really cool thing to do. have anyof you been to Cunningham State parK? Its up near fredrick. It a good cruise distance to go, plus you could probably get some nice pics of our cars with nature in the background, lol. whatcha think?\

Im also thinking if we had some video cams, we could make a neat cruise video, sadly I am not the technological kind of person to carry that stuff, I dont even own a digital camera, my comuter is a pentium 3 with 700mgz, lol. The digital camera I'd be using is my gf's. So if anyone has the skills to put together a video probably thru youtube. that would be awesome.
Old 05-01-2007, 09:24 AM

Vehicle: 2000 Tiburon

I have a DIGI recorder, software(though lacking in having material to practice with it) and a Scary Nice Digi cam. I agree Frederick (not because it's close to us) has a few great parks we could use for scenic shots in the mountains. So long as Korea doesn't get in the way, we are down for an afternoon.
Old 05-01-2007, 09:43 AM

Yeah, thats great!, ok so does everyone agree with this? If so, whens the best time for you guys? I have no job planned for the summer yet so this is obviously going to be in my schedule first. I chose fredrick cause it'll be a decent long ride, a great cruise, no traffic laugh.gif. well little traffic because its western MD and nobody goes that way.