USA - Northeast USA - Northeast members here.

South Jersey Meet

Old 05-12-2006, 02:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 1998 Tiburon

I did'nt want to keep going on about it in that other thread.. so I thought Id start a new one.

Anyone interested in arranging a small tib owner's meet anytime soon?

I got a couple of pals who would more than definitely be interested, anyone fancy turning a local place into tiburon row for a few hours?

Could get some pics too smile.gif
Old 05-12-2006, 02:19 PM

when you say south jersey, how far south do you mean, cause im in central (south brunswick to be exact) and if its at cape cod (for example) then i might as well bring a sleeping bag.....i'd say meet up at a beach like seaside cool.gif
Old 05-12-2006, 02:24 PM

I just spoke to my buddy about it and he said it would be really cool to combine the meet with one of his he has.

He is part of a crew called over the edge customs... his profile is here - http://www.overtheedgecustoms.com/memberpages/tom.html

They're based in Brooklawn which is off of 295 and about 30 mins from where I am (deptford).

I'm about 5 mins off of R55 so if anyone is close to either we can meet here and then you can follow me down there?

Dunno, Im just throwing ideas out but I like the way there are alot of us here in NJ and would like to meet up with some of you tibbers.

It would beat the hell out of arguing with a spoilt kid from washington township over a V6 'stang anyday smile.gif

Edit : Seaside heights is about 2 hours from here 02.gif
Old 05-12-2006, 03:34 PM

heh can someone say "carsponsorships.com"? lol cause I got the same offer for free decals smile.gif but i decided not to get them because I really wanted other things for free lol i'd be up to it dependin on where it is
Old 05-12-2006, 04:30 PM

ronnie, were caravanning ( i think thats how you spell it) then

dag i just clicked the link, bring those 2 girls and if more are avialable, feel free to bring em, its going to be a long drive but might as well make it worth it

edit: seaside is about 1 hour 15 mins away from me, beach is looking real good
Old 05-12-2006, 04:35 PM

I am game.. but I am also VERY busy between now and the end of June... unless you want to meet on a sunday
Old 05-12-2006, 08:39 PM

I'm up for it too. Although in about a week and a half, I'm going back to Toms River (right next to Seaside Heights). Not too sure if anyone would be interested in a meet at the shore instead of some random spot? I'm definitely up for it though.
Old 05-13-2006, 01:34 AM

If it's a saturday Im up for going to seaside heights.

I stay in hammonton at the weekends and could go over to my father in laws on a friday and be in hammonton.. then drive to SSH on the saturday (could even bring the wife along smile.gif )

This saturday and the next one Im busy, I have work to do on teh tibbah.

But after than (2 weeks from now) pretty much any weekend is fine with me smile.gif

So who can go/be there? Im sure I can talk Tom into coming with his GF Jamie... I cant bring anyone else tho because my car is strictly a 2 seater, then again so is tom's smile.gif

Would be nice to get together likes smile.gif Plus no doubt Ill have you all in stitches laughing at my proper bo London accent lmao.
Old 05-13-2006, 05:54 AM

lol yea well i have junior prom next saturday, and senior prom the saturday after that one so after 2 weeks from now, it would be good for me too
Old 05-13-2006, 01:08 PM

We should plan it for mid-June to mid-July sometime... this way we all have enough time to plan ahead.