USA - Northeast USA - Northeast members here.

Mega Columbus Meet 7/24/05

Old 06-09-2005, 07:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

YES! A MEGA MEET!

Who : all hyundai owners/tuners/enthusiasts
When : Sunday, July 24th, 2005
Where : Midas Autoshop.
5891 WESTERVILLE ROAD
WESTERVILLE, OH 43081

i talked to my dads friend today who runs the midas shop, asked if the offer was still up to have a meet at his place, and he said of course! he said he wants at least 10 people (hell, we had that at the XD meet in MARCH!) so it will be worth the while. he is asking for 10$ (not sure if its per car or person, im assuming car) which will include an oil change, bring your own oil filter. also, he said the parking lot will be cleared to have a burnout contest and some 0-30/0-40, whichever seems to be a good point and still have time to stop, times contests (i know, not too fast, but its not a HUGE lot). also, we'll be grilling out hotdogs, get some coolers for drinks, have a good time. at the shop, there are i think 7 lifts, which most of which *should* be open if anyone has exhaust/headers etc to install. come on guys, lets get something BIG together. this will be posted on elantraxd, newtiburon, rdtiburon, hyundaiperformance, sonataspeed (please let me know if im missing anything, dont wanna have people not know about it)

again, im going to talk to him sometime early next week to work out the details, confirm the date, find out if/how many lifts will be open, make sure we'llbe ables to do installs of headers/exhaust, things of that nature, shop is on the north east side of columbus, within the 270 outerbelt, 15 min from my house for anyone who came to the columbus meet...im pretty sure he said he'll supply the oil, just bring a filter. i will post anything once i find something out.

people interested

01importshark, code, bigtre13,
Old 06-09-2005, 08:48 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Acura TL

Sounds interesting. Unforrtunately it's in Columbus, and after going there once, almost dying (twice) and drinking to much. i vowed not to go back for at least a year. LOL

I would be there but it's a little too far away. (7hrs) Hopefully some people makes it out and it becomes a usual thing.
Old 06-09-2005, 09:20 PM

Vehicle: 2001 tiburon/2000 tiburon

as long as i know shane will be around or even close ill never go...Chris
Old 06-09-2005, 11:59 PM

1, this is around the corner from his house, but
2, if he shows up, believe police will be there b/c im sure a lot of people have problems to settle with him, and im not trying to have any b/s and not let this happen again

of course its the same shane. how many shanes do you think are in columbus that people from around the country have problems with?
Old 06-10-2005, 11:00 AM

Awesome! Ill have my kit / weels by july 24, and i live about 45mins away from columbus!!
Old 06-13-2005, 12:56 AM

code- im on the other side...its about 1.5 hours (trust me, i just clocked it on my way to/from chicago this weekend)

importshark- no can do...guy letting us use the shop said only on sunday when the shop is closed
Old 06-13-2005, 03:21 PM

This might be the excuse I need to go visit some family in Ohio. lol.gif