USA - Northeast USA - Northeast members here.

Import Life Detroit

Old 03-27-2004, 04:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Really poor showing of cars....they were far from full on cars ...you could register at the door the day of the show, The lack of registration led them to issue me a email asking me to come to the detroit show since i had registered for the chicago and ohio shows already. As for Hyundais there were only 2 that i saw. one was a pretty nice silver elantra with full body kit and graphics the other was a 03 tib with nothing more than a new set of wheels and a carbon hood. Needless to say i am kicking myself for not registering for this show....however my car is currently in the shop, I have pics of the elantra and some other cars but really no reason for me to post them.....i will if people ask me to
Old 03-27-2004, 11:48 PM

Default willwood by precision brakes (big brake kit) *update 3/31*

I'd go if my kit wasn't fake. I will next year, though. I plan on doing some forced induction late this year or early next and taking off the kit or getting a real one. I might go and just check out the show, though. When is it?
Old 03-28-2004, 07:08 AM

the detroit show was yesterday ......for info on more shows look at www.importlifetour.com
Old 03-28-2004, 01:53 PM

are they all having bad turnouts.. or was it just that one show? I was planning on entering the one here in Atlanta maybe,, but i dunno now.
Old 03-28-2004, 03:05 PM

Default advice on tires...

well the detroit show was the first show of the season so i could not tell ya...