USA - Northeast USA - Northeast members here.

Gauging Interest In 2007 Ny Hyundai Sponsered Tuner Event

Old 12-18-2006, 10:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello!

Hope the mods don't mind. This is a huge meet that is being planned on NewTiburon.com which, as long as everything goes as planned, should be an exciting event that Hyundai would be sponsoring. We would like to send an invitation to everyone on RDTiburon.com. All are welcome. This will be held in Long Island, NY around June '07. We are already up to about 50 people who are interested in attending and would like to see as many members from RDTiburon as possible. See below for more details. Please post in this thread or in the thread on NT if interested.

Link to thread on NewTiburon.com:
CLICK HERE! 2007 Hyundai Sponsored Northeast Tuner Event (GI)

(Originally posted by ForceFedFlesh of NT)

"Alright guys.....the time has come....this is going to be BIG

....this is a STRICTLY gauging interest thread for a possible 2007 Hyundai Sponsered Northeast Tuner Event/Meet

WHO+HOW---Curt McAllister of Hyundai, the man behind the hyundai sponsered meets at S3 Triple Crown in Ohio evry year, is willing to back us up 150% in a Northeast 07 Hyundai sponsered Tuner event......U guys just NEED to show ur interest HERE......and support and atttend this meet.......please post if u are TRULY INTERESTED and would most definitly attend

WHEN-sometime LATE SPRING/EARLY SUMMER 2007(possibly end of JUNE)--- On a weekend----this will be MOST likely a 2 day event saturday+sunday...EXACT DATE will be announced in the following weeks........

WHERE-Eisenhower Park..East Meadow- Long Island, NY......(huge park with plenty of room and big enuff lots to accomodate 50+tibs+hyundais easily+++......adjacent to practicly anything u can think of..........we held a tib meet/bbq there over a year ago and drew close to 40 tibs, we hope to SURPASS that this year with this event)......

WHAT--2 DAY hyundai sponsered event starting that Saturday morning......Its gonna be a long day of tibs/hyundais/BIG bbq/contests/judging/free stuff from hyundai, ect.........And in the evening a HYUNDAI sponsered dinner for all of us tib owners+guests(resturant to be decided).....

..There are alot of great places there to choose from, so i already know its gonna be GOOD.(for u guys who attended s3 this past year and went to the free dinner, u know how damn good it was, so u know u wont miss out)

the following day sunday(if u out of staters stick around theres like 1000 hotels here+40 tib homes to crash at)).....is probably going to be another bbq/meet day/recap with the hyundai prize giveaways, trophys and more free hyundai stuffs........and quite possibly an AUTO X at Nassau Collisuem which is right down the road.....another good day of food , tibs, hyundais, good times, ect.....

Some of u and myself met Curt at s3 and know how great of a guy he is and how good he is to all of us......he never lets us down so lets show our support for this meet and get this list goin....

thanx guys lets get this goin......this is the BIGGG one!!!.....post if youre IN..thanx"

Thanks!
Jay
Old 12-18-2006, 10:29 PM

im so down for this. I live on longisland so this is perfect. anyone else?
Old 12-19-2006, 07:58 PM

Sweet! I will get you added to the list on NT.

Who else?

(please don't quote above post thanks)
Old 12-19-2006, 08:13 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI

i might be down...depending on my schedule with the navy smile.gif
Old 12-19-2006, 08:16 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

Im Definately in, I live in Philly, not too long of a drive.
Old 12-19-2006, 08:18 PM

I'm 3+ hours away, but I'd consider it if there was more interest from the RDT veterans... I don't really have any friends to stay with in LI, and I'm a scrooge when it comes to hotels.
Old 12-19-2006, 11:26 PM

hey man if your short on cash and need somwhere to stay I could host ya for the night lol
Old 12-19-2006, 11:35 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

TuscanJay, please go to your Intro thread and actually introduce yourself. Tell us about you and your car.

It's a requirement here.

Also, please read the site rules and follow them. We are a bit stricter than NT on the rules, but it keeps it in order here. If you are replying to the post above yours, ^^^ works fine, don't quote the post.
Old 12-19-2006, 11:53 PM

Vehicle: 2003 Hyundai Tiburon GT

im deffinitly in if im back in the states in time
Old 12-21-2006, 04:59 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

Long island meed, that's just what we need the forum to finally connect, make ties and discover our similarities. sounds like an excellent plan.

tucsonjay it would be nice if you could intoduce yourself that way it helps us remember who you are. thanks.