USA - Northeast USA - Northeast members here.

ElantraClub Hosting Meet July 31st 2010

Old 07-17-2010, 08:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2013 Subaru Legacy 2.5l Limited
Default ElantraClub Hosting Meet July 31st 2010

Attention Ladies and Gentleman!

On July 31st 2010, there will be a Hyundai meet in Binghamton, NY! It is at Otsiningo Park! I asked the gentlemen over at ElantraClub if I could invite my HA family and they said that was fine with them. They just ask that if you plan on attending to please post in the thread on their forum here!

I WILL BE THERE!!! beercheers.gif

"There are grills at the park; I will also have what is needed to get them working. If you have outdoor sport equipment please bring. I called the park about reserving the picnic shelter, but it is not available. I guess if it rains that day we'll have to relocate to a different venue or pick up some shelters. Hoping for no rain! If you cannot bring anything I was asking for $5 a group." quoted by jamhandman

If you would like to bring anything please post in the EC thread as well.

"DUDE! We/the meet has been officially noticed by Hyundai! I tweeted out that we were having a meetup, and got this back just now:

NevynPA: @Hyundai @hyundaiaftrmrkt Hey all #Elantra fans - @ElantraClub is having a Get-Together on July 31! More details here: http://ow.ly/2aNKB
11:06am, Jul 13 from HootSuite

Hyundai:
@NevynPA Keep me posted. ^Dan
12:41pm, Jul 13 from Web

Dan would be Dan Bedore, National Manager, Public Relations at Hyundai Motor America. WOO WOO!!!!

If you folks want to advertise via your channels, please use the ow.ly link - that way I can track clicks. So far, 10 people have looked at it that I can see!" posted July 13th!

Feel free to make plans and discuss this in this thread! I hope to finally meet some of my HA family! laugh.gif
Old 07-23-2010, 08:19 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2013 Subaru Legacy 2.5l Limited

any takers?