USA - Northeast USA - Northeast members here.

Cincinnati Meet

Old 05-02-2006, 08:44 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

A few years ago when there were actully car clubs in cincy... when the drama wasnt as strong as it was now, there was this place called Cinergy..

For the few that actully made it to the Hang out it was lifestyle..some could of called it home.. shit i did for a whole summer..I know there has to be a few people left on this web site who hold ties to that place from way back then...

So.....One night we got about 75 cars to cruse to dave and busters

so to my Idea..

On may 6th lets have a Reunion of the old.. and have a welcomming of the new...Lets kick off the summer right... cincy style (what ever that is?..)

..so..

here we go....

Meet at the bum spot on may 6th... at 1100... bring what ever is drivable... I dont care and Im sure no one else does either..

I will have Directions to the meeting point ready for anyone who cares to take part in this.... Lets put all the bull shit aside.. the shop rivalries.. all of it.... as long as you are a tuner you have no excuse to not show youre face...

Lets make this year the one to talk about ... the year that we can look back and say .. "Yea I was there.."

So there you go Guy and dolls... lets get this going...

-Rob

*********************FYI************************** ***
For people who have never been to the Bumspot.. I will be waiting at the Kenwood Mall exit MacDonalds at 1030.. and will be leaving at 10:55pm on the dot.. So if you want to go and dont know directions.. here is youre chance to follow someone down..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS EITHER GO TO www.cincinnatistreetracing.com and search there. or contact me on here
Also- This is the first official cruise in of the season so weather permitting it should be a big one! If it rains, itll be rescheduled again
Old 05-02-2006, 10:17 AM

Dude?
I Locked the other one for a reason,...And why should I NOT lock this one??
Old 05-02-2006, 10:28 AM

Vehicle: Turbocharged 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Yah this thread was bound to last long, and why didnt you lock it?
Old 05-02-2006, 10:30 AM

Well first off
Two different events
Second I wrote both of these RIGHT after each other before you locked the first one wink1.gif

But I dont TOTALLY see why these are locked to begin with? I mean Im not saying people who go should race or whatever. Just because the site might not be against it doesnt mean Im the same way. And besides dont we post up topics about fast and furious-- dont they promote street racing? Not bein smart ass just makin point. Lock it if you REALLY find the need. Didnt think this was goin to be a problem lol my bad....and my posts have nothing to do with street racing either. thats kinda why i dont totally agree with it. but do whatcha gotta do moderators
Old 05-02-2006, 10:45 AM

Changing The title.

Should satisfy everyone
Old 05-02-2006, 10:46 AM

^^Appreciate it. Only put Cincinnati S**** R***** because thats the actual name of the car club and car website. and thats also what most people know it by. ill remember that for the next ones wink1.gif

Thanks again bro
Old 05-02-2006, 10:56 AM

No worries,...
Old 05-02-2006, 11:14 AM

Yes there are numerous idiotic kill stories and street racing stories on CSR but the cruise ins do not represent a place to meet up and go race. Sure some people do but if they do thats there own problem. I think they picked a stupid name for the forum, but its the most popular local forum we have around here so ill deal with it lol. Its overrun by honda guys too....yuck. There also happen to be a couple members who are cincinnati police officers so if people were smart theyd watch what they do at the meets and what they post online... Sucks this one got cancelled, alot of people still showed up myself included but maybe the weather will hold out for it this weekend.
Old 05-03-2006, 08:38 AM

^^ aw man you showed up? i didnt think any one would. if i had known i woulda gone too lol. but yea at the "cruise ins" there are rules and regulations and they do not allow bottles, alcohol, racing, etc. they keep it pretty organized, if any of that stuff happens its not on the same property as the cruise in

bump
Old 05-05-2006, 10:10 AM

BUMP...come on guys we need some tibs to show up.