USA - Northeast USA - Northeast members here.

Car Shows In Freehold, Nj

Old 04-06-2006, 08:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Alrite guys, my work is gonna be hosting a car show every month starting in late May. I think the first one will be a sunday, I do not have the exact dates yet because my boss has not yet finished preparing. He is gettin a bunch of Mazda's to go, so me as a tib owner, decided to get all the tibs to go lol just thought I would let you guys know in advance so you can plan it. Im pretty sure it will be either the 3rd or 4th week in May but will not be on the same night as Kruise Night (which also takes place in freehold) on the last thursday of every month.

After the first one they might start having one either on thursdays and/or sundays, depending on how big it gets. There will be an entry fee im sure if you want to show ur car but itll only be like 10 bucks lol and its pretty much just a car meet, not really any competitioning yet to my knowledge

Another one of my friends who works at an audio store will be having a bunch of car shows in freehold too. We like cars, what can i say lol. I'm still awaiting details for his. Ill bug him about it over the weekend or monday since i gotta drop my car off to him to do measurements for my sub box laugh.gif lol there is a sound off and best of show I THINK... ill get back to u guys with that one

So! that means, there will be plenty of shows for everyone to meet up in NJ!!!!
first one that i have definite kno is Kruise Night, which is the last thursday of every month starting in May
then Bella Vita's (my work) which is TBA
and Bumper2Bumper Audio which will also TBA

and sorry if i cant be more specific but as it all gets closer ill inform you guys, this was just to let you know that there are plenty of car meets/shows goin on in my area this summer smile.gif
Old 04-06-2006, 10:42 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Thats definitely cool that your trying to get more car shows in NJ.

Post up some details for the shows when you can. I might show up to one of em! fing02.gif
Old 04-07-2006, 04:47 AM

sounds good to me...and your only 30 mins away from me w/ traffic! aha
Old 04-07-2006, 07:40 AM

lol yea sorry bout that, im gonna look into and see when the Jackson Outlets have their car show too becuz i think it might also be on Kruise night