USA - Northeast USA - Northeast members here.

All Tiburons Invited! Import Fusion Tibby Meet

Old 06-02-2006, 05:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am trying to get Tiburons of all models from RD and NewTiburon.com to meet up at this years Import Fusion in Pittsburgh, PA at the David L. Lawrence Convention Center. If I get enough Tibs to go, we will qualify for discounts, an enclosed section in the show for us, and since we will all be entered togehter, the prize for best "car club". Here is the site to check it out: Import Fusion It will be held August 12th. I have a list going on NT.com. If any of you guys want to go, and are definatly planning to go, tell me to add you to the list so I can give it to the people who run Import Fusion so they know exactly how many people are going. We will only get the discounts and researved space if I can get enough people to go. Let me know ASAP. Thanks Guys.

2006 Import Fusion List:
1. Tuscani_Chick (Krissi)
2. dxtreamsktrxc (Tom, your already accounted for! smile.gif
3. Yellow_SE
Old 07-24-2006, 06:42 PM

[size=5]Import Fusion is coming up soon. August 12th, me, some friends, and some people from NT.com are meeting up for this event to win the prize of greatest car club partcipation ($1000). We have arranged a discount with the person who runs Import Fusion. We are getting $15 off car registration and if we win the best car club category (which means the biggest car club), we will all win our registration money back. (This is based upon 20 people. So far, we have about 7-8 people registered. Let me know if anyone wants to join us. I will post the coupon code on here if people are interested.
Old 07-27-2006, 08:45 PM

Here is the list:
1. Tuscani_Chick - NT (Registered)
2. dxtreamsktrxc - RD
3. Yellow_SE
4. Platinumtib - NT (Registered)
5. Danpgh25 - NT
6. GreatWhitinPA [- NT (Registered)
7. westcojj - NT
8. 05TibuRoNAdz
9. Joe - Nissan Sentra SER Spev V (Registered)
10. Mike - Ford Focus (Registered)
11. Mike K - Honda Civic
12. Bret - Nissan Sentra SER Spec V
13. Cut up car- Honda Accord (Registered)
14. Dave - Eagle Talon
15. Itchy - Honda Civic (Registered)
16. John - Honda Accord
17. Rob - Dodge Avenger
18. Rob's girl - Hyundai Tiburon
19. Gean - Honda Civic
20. Petro - Silverado & Saturn SL1
21. DJ - Saturn SC2 (Registered)
Old 07-27-2006, 10:08 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

I'm suprised no one is posting in here. Figured this would be a GOOD meet.
Old 07-28-2006, 03:49 PM

^ ^ ^ yeah, same here. Oh well. Its been posted for about a month or two. I'm just guessing the RDs don't wanna hang out with the GKs. Oh well.
Old 07-28-2006, 03:50 PM

Vehicle: 1997 Hyundai Tiburon

actually planned on going but now i have no car due to accident. Maybe next year?
Old 07-29-2006, 10:03 AM

Ill be going i still have to register, pittsburgh import fusion always sux, atleast it will be indoors this year it turned into a night club last year when it got dark, thats fine if you dont mind like 1000 drunk assholes staggering around your car and acting like fools. I ve been going to this show for the last couple years every year this blonde with this white tiburon wins shes point leader for ncca, i posted a pic last year of her car on here somewhere she has a ripp supercharger, geh chrome wheels, and a full fiberglassed kit front rear and sides. SteelCitysFinest.com gets everybody to sign up under them there were like 200 of them last year they got best club partisipation the last three years, sorry if im rambling. its just import fusion is always the same alot of people i met last year said they wernt even gonna go this year. Well put me down i guess nobody from my group is going this year, ill let you know when i register
Old 08-01-2006, 02:51 PM

^ ^ ^Alright. Just keep me updated. A few more people registered under us, but I don't have time right now to put them down. We should have a nice amount of people to go,
Old 08-02-2006, 02:19 PM

Well what are you guys registering under? name wise... im gonna call and register but i need to know what to put
Old 08-08-2006, 05:10 PM

Register under Team X. Pm me for the coupon code. So far we have 16 registered.