USA - Midwest/Central USA - Midwest members here.

Nopi Tunervision Phoenix 2006

Old 07-07-2006, 09:28 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Seems we all forgot to record the show when it came out last week.

First off, you can DL the entire episode here.

http://forums.nicoclub.com/zerothread/181941

http://www.nicoclub.com/PhxNOPI/Videos/nopitv.mpg

Anyways, I just finished watching it, and it's funny, they never went more than maybe 1/2 way through the cars at the car show. They also used a lot of quick passes and camera angles to make up for the lack of people there. It seems that all the shots that I remember being in at the show were cut out. Guess my head is too big? LOL

Anyways, of course, they spent 90% of their time up around the booths and the first set of cars for Nico car club, but those guys were cool as hell. None of our cars are in it, and from what I can tell, none of us are at all either.

Anyways, it's here if you guys wanna see it.

BTW, check out the kid at 29 seconds.
Old 07-08-2006, 01:00 AM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

I'm gonna download it tomorrow. Their show usually consists of 90% track and 5% car with 5% entertainment (girls, music, etc.) but supposedly they're changing that this year. They used to never show any of the car show section. Being a regularly timed show, you'd think they could cover all the cars quickly in a 20 minute segment while hitting the major racing portions and vendors. There's nothing better for their future shows than making little Honda (and hyundai) kids get so excited because they saw THEIR CAR ON TV!!! that's something that'll make them come back next year, so they can say they were on TV.

the NOPI Tunervision guys need to understand that.
Old 07-25-2006, 02:05 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (REDZMAN @ Jul 7 2006, 11:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>BTW, check out the kid at 29 seconds.</div>

O.....M.....G.... lmao.gif lmao.gif lmao.gif