USA - Midwest/Central USA - Midwest members here.

2007 Abq Bbq - Ideas And Info Thread

Old 07-24-2007, 09:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000/Hyundai/Tiburon

Hey REDZ put me in for a maybe. I know I am only 17 and live in Cincinnati but this sounds like a lot of fun, plus Delta screwed up my previous flight alot so I have one free roundtrip ticket to anywhere in US, where else would I go by myself?? Lol this sounds perfect always wanted to meet some of the guys and gals from this site but I hope someone will save me a seat for the cruise if i go.

Pretty much only way I wont be there is if my Highschool Soccer team is doing good and is still in the runnings. But a maybe will be fine by me. Thanks!
Old 07-24-2007, 10:53 PM

Vehicle: 2007 Dodge Charger

^^^ hey man, dont feel bad, im only 18
Old 07-24-2007, 11:05 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sparticus @ Jul 24 2007, 04:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>buy my plane ticket tongue.gif</div>

Buy an alarm. Noob.

LOL

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (peter_2150 @ Jul 24 2007, 04:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>My school ends Oct 1st. and I get 15 days leave after that so ill be there. (i am 21 now)</div>

Friggin sweet man, I'm glad you are comin. Which tib you driving?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ABQelantra @ Jul 24 2007, 05:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>bring your ass and the yellow tib moo</div>

WORD! You better make it, or I'll shank you and tell everyone your name. LOL

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Patreezy @ Jul 24 2007, 05:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>yea I'm going. The way it looks now, I'll be riding my bike there.

So on second thought, I'd REALLY like it if someone from Cali/Nevada was going to meet me in Flagstaff (with an open seat for the pinata wink1.gif ). Riding 550 miles with a patrick pinata strapped to my back sounds fun, but probably won't be.</div>

I'll add you to the list. Better keep the list running page by page now I guess.

That would kick ass, riding cross country on a bike with a pinata. LOL You gonna ride back with that Beta head I have here?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tiburon2 @ Jul 24 2007, 09:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Hey REDZ put me in for a maybe. I know I am only 17 and live in Cincinnati but this sounds like a lot of fun, plus Delta screwed up my previous flight alot so I have one free roundtrip ticket to anywhere in US, where else would I go by myself?? Lol this sounds perfect always wanted to meet some of the guys and gals from this site but I hope someone will save me a seat for the cruise if i go.

Pretty much only way I wont be there is if my Highschool Soccer team is doing good and is still in the runnings. But a maybe will be fine by me. Thanks!</div>

No problem, sounds like a plan my man. there's always some room in someone's car.

Updating the list now.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (REDZMAN @ Jul 24 2007, 10:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>ATTENDING:

1. REDZMAN
2. Lizgiggles
3. Satan Spawn (my son)
4. Cysc00
5. ABQElantra
6. ABQElantress
7. Tibbytib (Of course.)
8. Patreezy
9. peter_2150

Might Attend:

1. alli.s007 - Putting in for leave, not sure on travel plans.
2. stauf
3. Tiburonmoo
4. Tiburon2
I think I got it all. Let your friends know, bring a parent, whatever you want, but SHOW UP! Let's make this a BIG ABQ BBQ guys!</div>
Old 07-24-2007, 11:06 PM

My Fiance, my RD and I will be there FOR SURE!!! My woman grew up there and we were planning on making the drive from Colorado for the fiesta anyway. She said that Gardunos place is the shizzy....
Old 07-24-2007, 11:50 PM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>That would kick ass, riding cross country on a bike with a pinata. LOL You gonna ride back with that Beta head I have here?</div>

You would enjoy riding cross-country with a giant pink pinata you call your b****. haha.

I'd really just rather find a damned top and bottom end from a newer elantra or something (beta II) and swap both of those in (after doing some things to the block of course).

But that's a story for another time. i may ship the damned pinata if no one is gonna meet me in Flag...
Old 07-25-2007, 10:53 AM

Vehicle: 05 Subaru WRX

Pat harass Moo He will be coming from Vegas.
Old 07-25-2007, 12:46 PM

Well, I 'was' gonna save my money for Vegas on the way home, but perhaps I could toss a couple bucks there in NM.. Pat remind me again in Sept sometime about this and I'll letcha know if I'm rollin or not. I generally crash for a night in Williams since I got a buddy who lives there. Then again, that's when I make TX in 2 days. Yea the backhalf is a b****, but hey it's only like 14hrs straight.. lol
Old 07-25-2007, 06:03 PM

Total Est. Time: 26 hours, 26 minutes
Total Est. Distance: 1745.76 miles

Well I WANT to come, but 1700 miles? thats like a bazillion kms! We'll have to see. I'm hopefully changing jobs in october or november. Maybe I can swing this. But i'd totally need somewhere to stay for me and the gf. Ask me again in september lol
Old 07-25-2007, 06:07 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Tiburon

Pat, you can strap Patrick in the back of my Tib.

REDZ, Yahoo says it's 572.3 miles and 8hrs 30mins. How did you guys do it in 6hrs? Do you use a different route than Yahoo gives?
Old 07-25-2007, 06:44 PM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

moo, much appreciated! Hopefully he doesn't fly off for the 1.5 hour drive from where I am to Flagstaff.

If you wanna split your travel time over 2 days, I got a place to stay in Flag (NAU sorority dorms, woot!)...