USA - Midwest/Central USA - Midwest members here.

2006 Nopi Phoenix Thread!

Old 03-18-2006, 09:35 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

hey guys i figured ill put up a post and maybe bump with some pics and such if i can but anyways here is a update:

we got here around midnight checked into the hotel and DAM were we screwed over

the hotel had roaches, almost all the furniture was busted, oven looked like a rat explded in it, THERE WAS BLOOD ON THE WALLS!!! wtf mate!

redz got into a fight with them and it turned out to be a huge ordeal there is alot of stuff so ill let him explain it all but i will NEVER stay at a travelodge again EVER

so after tom tried to fist me damnit.gif we drove around until like 4 am lookin for hotels

i ended up crashing at silents hotel room until we can figure out somethin (mind you i went to bed at 3 am the following night and woke up at 6 to go to work....i was friggin exhausted)

for some reason EVERYTHING is funny at 3am we were drivin and i would press tibbytibs "nitrous button" which was any button i could find on his dash basically lmao.gif we saw some drunk guy laid out on the pavement talkin about the rapture "take me jesus!!!" so i yelled "GGGGGGG UNIT!!" for no reason which turned out to be the funniest thing ever apperently...

phoenix has strip clubs EVERYWHERE i sware one looked like they turned a old KFC into a strip club

"titt!es and chicken strips"
Old 03-18-2006, 10:42 AM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

was any of this laughter alcohol induced?
Old 03-18-2006, 03:43 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

hey man, that sucks really bad about the hotel!! i know what you mean about those. on our way to miami, it nearly took my parents 2 days to get down there because back in the late 80's - early 90's the speed limits were really low because the states wanted to gang bang money out of motorists. so it took us very long to drive down.

now with better cars, better safety standards, speed limits are higher. thanks to some radar detectors, we can get to florida on one day and skip the whole hotel.

i remember some hotels wanting some $120 per night!! forget that! we had to get the $15 deals and the hotels were really shady. it was scary to even have your car parked out front because of thieves. infact, our car was robbed one hotel stay...
if the hotel is really bad, don't even bother bi*ching them out because you're probably not the first. and the government will get to them for unsanitary discoveries one way or another. hope you guys had a good time. funny story about the drunk guy and the strip clubs hahaha.

blood on the walls, exploded rats? EEEK... sounds like that scary hotel movie by alfred hitchcock.
Old 03-18-2006, 04:11 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

lol I laughed when you wrote that you guys yelled out "G-UNITT!!!" out the window lol lmao.gif

Sucks to hear about that hotel. That happened to my family and me while we were in Florida..but the hotel wasnt quite as nasty.

Good luck with the rest of the trip!!
Old 03-18-2006, 05:01 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Been there, done that. Stay away from Hotels.com. Booked a room at a "Four Season" type hotel in Miami and got the real life Tower of Terror. But we found the best little Cuban restuarant where we ate breakfast, lunch and dinner everyday we were there so it was almost worth it.
Where's the pics?
Old 03-18-2006, 05:59 PM

I'll be there tomorrow around noon or so. I'll be sure to take plenty of pictures fing02.gif
Old 03-18-2006, 06:36 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

I talked to Redzman today and he said that they may be on Speed channel. So all of you with DVR's, record the Nopi shows and torrent them for us.
Old 03-18-2006, 07:07 PM

i got TONS of pics comin guys same with redz and tibby
we cant upload them here at the hotel though.... the towers are locked away

dam there were some FLY honeys

btw flyryde has been advertised.....
Old 03-18-2006, 10:49 PM

Vehicle: Had 96 Elantra Wagon

We are here but the car didn't make it we worked on it for 2 days straight and think we have a dead crank sensor, so we threw in the towel and came on up.

If you guys want to get up with me you can reach me on 520-678-0760
Old 03-19-2006, 03:00 AM

well as a fair warning im really really really really drunk

anyw3ays me tiom i mean tom pat gary and me got really drunk

redz was a puss and went to bed at 930 its like 34 am and im reallyh tostsy

lots of liquor

and i mean olots we fishinshed a 6th of vodka and like 10 shoits of othesar alcohol (well i fisheshed that much anywyas)

tim so waerer yhou there today? i went lookin for yas but you werent there

pretyt much WE ARFE THE HYUNDAI/SUZUIIKI/DAWESOOO classs so one of 4 ofs the guys will eget atrophy

whixh would bew awesome

alcohsol rocks

the edndedd

psssssssssss alc ohol roskcws