USA - Midwest/Central USA - Midwest members here.

2006 Fall Abq Bbq

Old 08-21-2006, 07:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 05 Subaru WRX

The time time draws very near. We need input as to what everyone would like to do. There are many options for this. anything from a dyno day to drive up to Red River (Beautifule drive). It is just what the masses want to do with there time in ABQ. The one thing that can't be missed is the International Balloon Fiesta ( http://www.balloonfiesta.com/ ). Please give us your input so we can make all the proper calls to set everything up.
Old 08-21-2006, 09:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

RedRiver would be way too long of a drive for that weekend. I do agree though, it would be nice.

I have a good idea for a drive though. Let's drive up to battleship rock. It's about an hour drive total, into the Jemez mountains, 1000 foot cliffs on both sides, absolutely beautiful. If you haven't been there yet my man, I say we do that trip.

I also think it would kick ass to go to a Korean BBQ one time, or maybe down to old town, we didn't make it last time.
Old 08-21-2006, 11:49 PM

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Vehicle: 1999 Hyundai Tiburon

Maybe have a dyno day??? did this ever get done? Track is always fun, and the crest is awazing. Whatever you guys plan will be great I am sure!!!

Having Ketel One on tap for tibbytib, $35.00.
Race night at the track, $16.00
Gas to fill up the car before the crest run, $17.00
Watching Jer molest inanimate objects, PRICELESS!