items they sell.
http://www.turbosocks.com

Was thinking about making a photobucket archive of RD mods

Old 11-19-2010, 09:14 AM
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 hyundai tiburon
Default Was thinking about making a photobucket archive of RD mods

Lately, People have had questions about certain mods and such and luckily I had done the mods and have pictures of the mods. Unfortunately, they are spread over 4-5 photobuckets, not organized well in folders, improperly catergozied, etc.

What I was wondering is if there would be enough people that would find it useful to have an archive photobucket of everything, correctly categorized of a bunch of different mods. I know you can search for things, but it would be really nice for someone to be able to click a photobucket link and click on a certain mod to get information and pictures.. I know I could probably accomplish most of this using the garage feature, but it would probably take longer..

This is also an open ended option where I/we could add more peoples mods to it in the future for a quick reference if there is no one online to answer questions.

Just seems like it would be pretty valuable to have a simple, quick access to a ton of pictures and information regarding mods from different intake options, radiators, turbos, downpipe styles, pipe routing,tuning maps, fuel system layouts, etc.
Old 11-19-2010, 10:13 AM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

Would the Tutorials section work for what you had in mind? That way we can have explanations to go with the pictures if necessary.
Old 12-08-2010, 09:16 AM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

YES yes yes! Love this idea. Also checked out your turbo kits very nice!
Old 12-08-2010, 12:50 PM
Super Moderator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

There was an RDT photobucket . . .