Turbo & Supercharge (Forced Induction) Posts regarding Turbochargers, Superchargers and any other method for Forced Induction.

Will a turbo's intercooler fit under my vader bumper?

Old 10-23-2004, 11:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: FS: stock Exhaust

My tib is visualy tricked out. From the streetglow blue neon under my car, blue neon on under my seats, vader bodykit, new dark teal paintjob, 17" chrome rims, 1000 watt pyle amp, two 500 watt subs outlined in blue neon in their own inclosure, euro tails, blue engine dressup tubing, painted plug wire cover blue left all symbols and text silver, performance plugs, k&m cold air intake and a monza tip to replace my stock muffler. i just ordered an air bag system too, which should be here in a day or too.

but for all this crap my car lacks the performance i want. with a 2.0 beta i am not left with to many tuning options. I am leaning toward a turbo system, but with a vader body kit i don't know if a front mount intercooler will fit.

give me turbo or give me DEATH!!!
Old 10-24-2004, 01:08 PM

Vehicle: 01 Tiburon
Default Re: 4-1 header

isnt the vader kit the VS knock off? & if so than yes it will, but you will have to do some cutting of the mouth in the back where it sit up against the radiator. it is very simple if you put the intercooler on & try to put the air dam back on you will see where you have to trim it a little put it looks great after its on. i had to do the same thing on mine
Old 10-24-2004, 04:21 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul
Default Re: 4-1 header

Doode, you have LOTS of performance tuning options.

Reading from what you've got done, you should do the following first.

1. Dump the heavy ass chrome 17's and get some lightweight 17's or even better, 16's.

2. Get a CAI, Cold Air Intake, preferrably the AEM.

3. GET A FULL EXHAUST!!!

4. Finish up your intake, get a Airram IM and a BBTB to match it.

You'll see some GOOD changes from each.