Turbo & Supercharge (Forced Induction) Posts regarding Turbochargers, Superchargers and any other method for Forced Induction.

Who is tigerlily?

Old 03-12-2003, 05:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Who is tigerlily?

Are there any one can give me more infomation about Tigerlily from www.kspec.com I am interesting some of there produt.
Old 03-12-2003, 08:12 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

I can get you some info. Best thing to do is to email Kspec or to post in their Q&A section. David will get to you quickly.
Old 03-15-2003, 12:22 PM
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: 2008 Toyota Prius 2006 Suzuki SV650S

Tigerlilly is a Korean tuning shop. That makes/produces various tuning parts.
Old 03-16-2003, 01:42 PM

Well, the owner used to work at Hyundai headquarter as R&D and motorsports. When I race back in 90's, he choose racer to give free race car supplied by Hyundai.

He also work at Carman Park Racing Team and get alot of parts Carman Team need from Hyundai directly with his influence. One of top racing team require any advantage they can get outsourcing. (short gear ratio, high compression piston) Before the regulation get strict...

Now, he set up his own company TigerLily. Most of his products are manufactured from same company supplying to Hyundai directly unless it is imported products from MSD U.K., Omega piston, Pauter con rod USA etc. Most expensive were made to supply HYUNDAI WRC Team.

We are in a process to supply TigerLily products to Hyundai USA directly through a marketing company, so you might be able to see or buy from your Hyundai dealers soon.

Meanwhile, you can buy from K Spec (one of local dealer in Korea) or from us now. myartec@hanmail.net
Old 03-17-2003, 01:01 PM

Sorry to get off topic but is Carman Park still racing? Did they ever build that condo / race track complex? It's only been 7 years.. they sure did spend enough money advertising it with their race teams.
Old 03-17-2003, 09:43 PM

Vehicle: Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart GSR

Most of the UK 'gang' have tried to get info and parts from MSD, but they won't give us anything, which seems a bit silly. I can imagine having to buy stuff from TigerLily in Korea, when MSD are an hours drive from me!