Turbo & Supercharge (Forced Induction) Posts regarding Turbochargers, Superchargers and any other method for Forced Induction.

Turbo Project

Old 04-27-2006, 08:34 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 01 Tibster

Renante-
You just need someone to tune your setup. I can confidently say I can take out a near-stock Skyline GTR and that my tune is just as good. I'm running about the same amount of boost as you and hitting over 300whp. I'm pretty much running a bolt-on kit with a decomp plate. I don't have airram, bbtb, cams, etc. Just the basics. Plus I'm only running 440cc injectors, which will carry me to the 400whp mark. PM me if you want help, we can even tune your haltech - which would probably solve a lot of your problems.
Old 04-27-2006, 08:53 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Veilside Turbulence

i know its nitrous, i trust NOS [HOLLEY] more because they've been out longer. NX does alot of import applications though...so perhaps I should look into them...wanna vote on it?
Old 04-27-2006, 08:58 AM

well i already told you my vote lol. but in reality as long as its installed right either brand is perfectly fine. id probably go with whatever i can find the best deal on
Old 04-27-2006, 08:39 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

yeah stick to the tiburon. besides a rusted fiero, you're getting so much more like abs, traction and other safety devices that can save your life and your car. don't be afraid of fixing your engine up to handle nitro.

an1ma3, can you lengthen your sig up and decrease the height of it? i think our max height is like 200-250 pixels. try to have it in film strip form. thanks buddy smile.gif
Old 04-29-2006, 06:03 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Veilside Turbulence

Fieros are made with fiberglass, they call it a flexbody i believe...they really cant rust. The framerails can, but its pretty rare unless the cars been sitting in a swamp/lake. Dont knock em unless youve driven one, they are far and away the most fun Ive ever had driving a car. (If you ever driven a really fast go kart then you know what i mean lol)

But I have decided to bottle bomb the tib so all is well. Thanks, and as for the sig, Im workin on it, Im working alot so I dont get on the comp much anymore.