Turbo & Supercharge (Forced Induction) Posts regarding Turbochargers, Superchargers and any other method for Forced Induction.

turbo installed....yeah!!!!

Old 07-11-2004, 11:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

alright smile.gif, I just cant afford not to have car for more than one week! hope everything goes well smile.gif
Old 07-11-2004, 11:16 PM

sounds good Tim smile.gif

btw, let me know when you get the money order, it should be either tomorrow or tuesday smile.gif
Old 07-12-2004, 12:16 AM

Default how good is your pop up blocker?

you the man tim.... yeah i had some bad luck with my stuff... it's a floock...it's like winning the lottery...but in a bad way.

Yeah heard that ssautochrome one cracks real easy...nice design...bad materials. I'ma take a look at the kspec one...but it's not THAT much different from tims... i might have to get one custom made...all nice equal length runners... big bling blingy chrome... i unno...i might just stick with tims untill i attempt my next upgrade...hint... nissan...s...r...2...0...d...e...t...

jDUBB i live in charleston south carolina...you need to come down sometime... my crew puts on a BIG show on saturday nights... 100-200 cars in 1 parking lot... in 1 night!!!...and the girls...ooooooooh...i have to take a cold shower after i leave everytime.

-that stp stuff did wonders for my injectors...the were clickin REAL loud thought my valves were going...but nope just ran a bottle with a full tank of 93(93 only never run below) and hushed it down like a dead baby...okay like...a very quiet set of injectors...

-the intercoolers awesome...you can tell how much of a difference it makes...you touch the pipes on the inlet side they are burning hot...tough the pipes on the outlet side...and they are actually cool to the touch. Tucks right behind the stock bumper..hiden for the most part... hangs about 3/4 of an inch below the bumper but oh well...i'm almost temped to paint the intercooler BRIGHT orange or something....everyone keeps on tryin to race me. Bright orange will say...HEY LOOK AT ME...I'M AN INTERCOOLER...I GO ON TURBOCHARGED CARS...AND I'M FASTER THAN YOU MOST LIKELY. but naw...my cars stayin a sleeper.

oh I'll be at NOPI...i'll hold up a HUGE sign that says

TURBORON
COME SEE IT
BEFORE IT BLOWS

lol jk.
Old 07-12-2004, 12:22 AM

smile.gif
I wish I lived closer to you man! Would love to hang out with you sometime!

Well, keep us updated!!!
Old 07-12-2004, 02:46 PM

Tim, Thanks for the answer on my question. I have no doubt that your parts are better engineered than SSautochrome, was simply refering to the design.

Odessapashka, glad you found a place to do your injectors. Find out the name of the cleaning kit and create a post if you dont mind. Would like to remember what it was called for when I need it done again...Ha ha