Turbo & Supercharge (Forced Induction) Posts regarding Turbochargers, Superchargers and any other method for Forced Induction.

Tib Air Intake Supercharger Turbo Kit

Old 07-25-2002, 01:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bishop:
Well .. thanks for the not-so-constuctive critisism... A simple *That's Crap - don't buy it* would suffice. I'm sorry I didn't check the back-logs of the message board for this topic.

*...never again mention any type of product in that format, otherwise you will be ripped to shreds, and thats not the way to spend your days on TeamSR, trust me*

What format is that??!?! Can anyone give some better advice than *that sucks, you suck?!?!*
Seriously.. I don't want to be *the new guy* on the board asking stupid questions all the time...
Are you referring to the answer I gave you?
Old 07-26-2002, 03:04 AM

Bishop:

Seriously.. I don't want to be *the new guy* on the board asking stupid questions all the time...
Then use the search feature. rolleyes.gif

Don't take this too much to heart, but obviously you are fairly new to tuning. Therefore, most the questions you ask would have probably been covered many times before. If you look towards the top you will see where it says *search* click on it before you post.

Also, don't let this run you off to another board because most are much more harsh.
Old 07-26-2002, 03:12 AM

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm running for the bomb shelter!!!!

I wouldn't even waste my time or money on one of these things!!!! Just my $.02.
Old 07-26-2002, 08:42 AM

you know what's really disheartening? a new guy comes in and the self-proclaimed tuning gurus decide that their Q's just aren't important anymore.
You guys remember being new at this game? How long would you have stuck it out if peeps were saying *Well, I just don't want to hear this question anymore...it's old. Go to some other place and look for answers.*????????

man-O-man... c'mon guys, a little time and effort helps to welcome new guys to the trade.
Old 07-26-2002, 05:41 PM

Oh crap Bishop, how dare you ask about that fan!!! Didn't you hear? Shame on you! The Library of Congress has had this documented for years now!

Oh wait! It's easy now! I'll just quit my job as a schoolteacher! *Welcome to Mr Kemper's fifth grade class, all you need to learn is already in those books. Good luck and see you in two weeks for the test.*

Better study up Bishop and don't you dare miss a thread! wink
Old 07-27-2002, 06:49 AM

Vehicle: 2007 Elantra

No need to get all panties in tiffies over this... Thanks for the encouragement, section-8 ...

Now I know for future reference not to ask newbie questions without researching the card catalog under *Yes and No answers to dumb questions*.

One day my Tib will go fast... but until then...
Old 07-28-2002, 12:30 AM

If the tuners decided to answer his question, he should be grateful that they took the time to respond to his question in the first place. Second, he shouldn't get upset because the answer wasn't what he wanted to hear. The overall consenous was that the mod was a piece of junk. If he is too good to handle the truth then thats too bad. rolleyes.gif
Old 07-28-2002, 11:26 PM

Bishop:
I figured it was a piece o' crap... I should just hire a little man to blow into my intake while I drive...
tongue.gif

I realy was just being a lazy bastard about not checking the past posts... So this question as well was probably addressed, buuuuut... My cold-air intake filter is attached right where the original filter was... Is it worth piping it to the bottom to draw in air from under the car or leave it be..?

Thanks for the welcomes...
yes, drawing cold air from below is a whole lot better then the warm air from the engine bay.