Turbo & Supercharge (Forced Induction) Posts regarding Turbochargers, Superchargers and any other method for Forced Induction.

Some Mercy Please.....

Old 03-25-2005, 02:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Some Mercy Please.....

Hi... I'm cutting the Intercooler pipes and get ready for the Turbo.... but I found a problem.... I have a Garrett T3 .48 / .60AR internally wastegated and a SSautochrome tubular manifold. It fits perfect... not minor problem at all, But the real problem is that the wastegate actuator can't fit in the space that leave the Turbo... I was thinking about cut the base of the actuator and get welded just bellow were is the manifold and the turbo

Agarwal, I saw your turbo Kit, especially the http://www.pbase.com/agarwal/image/18987488 how the hell you put the actuator there???

Please, all those Turbo guys help me have some mercy with me.....
Old 04-04-2005, 12:52 PM

Yes, you can move the actuator to anywhere you want/it will fit. You can also bend rod from the actuator to the wastate lever so it looks like this --------|______ if you need to, or any combination of bends, as long as it's more or less straight. You don't want any arc's or curves as they will "flex" and prevent full wastegate opening/closing fully/fast. Keep your bends 90 degress, and it will work for ya.
Old 04-04-2005, 02:42 PM

Thanks Random... Great Idea.... I wil try to do it in that way.. laugh.gif laugh.gif