Turbo & Supercharge (Forced Induction) Posts regarding Turbochargers, Superchargers and any other method for Forced Induction.

Siemens ECU vs Bosch ECU

Old 06-23-2013, 02:49 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 97' Hyundai Coupe
Default Siemens ECU vs Bosch ECU

I tried to find ifno about the differneces between those two, but there is not much.

As I'm almost ready to boost my Tib ( need intercooler only ) I'm still not sure will I'll be able to use my shitty Apexi Neo or I'll trash it ?!? A lot of US members say trash it , but guys from Europe with Siemens Ecu are using it with no problems...

My Ecu is Siemens K 103955165 A with MAP. Will I be able to tune it with Neo or it will also relearn and I'll use it only at WOT ? Any chance to tune the Ecu ?

Thanx in advance
Old 12-04-2013, 11:20 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 99/ Hyundai /accent

i have the same questions as you.. did you ever fuigure it out? im trying to boost (6-11) psi but the same thing they say "suposely" the ecu relearns whats going on with the more fule and air. but i dont belive it because thats saying that everyone that brings theyre cars out un tuned with just a fpr and wide band would have the same isues but let me know if you found any thing?