Turbo & Supercharge (Forced Induction) Posts regarding Turbochargers, Superchargers and any other method for Forced Induction.

Safc Help!

Old 08-29-2005, 10:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ok please somebody help me i have a safc on my tib pushing 6 pounds of boost on stock compression and have 310cc injectors i need help with a fuel map for the piggyback, anyone?
i took it to the dyno with the first setup and they sent me away, saying thyey wouldnt tune it , i need help please,and i have searched but to no avail.could some one point me in the right direction?
jon
Old 08-29-2005, 10:37 PM

Why did the guys at the dyno tell you they won't tune it? F*ckers! Best you can do without a dyno is get a wideband and tune it yourself on the street.
Old 08-29-2005, 10:56 PM

they told me they didnt want to tune it cause it was to much work for them, at th time i was having compressor/turbo/hose problems i called them back went up there with the new setup and they said unnn no! not again.... is there any old base fuel maps floating arround? i need a number to base all this off of. please i need help! i need to get it somewhat dialed in before i go to abq! ps when im idling it idles fine with the controler on it without it runs like crap , with my autometer a/f gauge light magiger it says im at a constant stoik leval a bit rich for my taste but stoik then when i drive it starts to towards the lean side then when boost kicks in it goes full rich.
my fuel maps go like this,

-13,-10,-8,-6,-3,0,1,3,4,5,6,5(high)
-13,-11,-8,-5,-2,-1,0,0,0,0,0,0 (low)

does that look about right?

thats from 800-5500, ish its an safc2
every number is six hundred rpms
Old 08-30-2005, 06:41 AM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 01 Tiburon Turbo, 99 Tiburon F2E, 2013 Avalon XLE Touring

Keep your fuel pressure at 38psi@idle with vacuum line attached.

Put all your lows at -21%

Put your highs at +5 across.

Don't floor it alot and get a wideband. Even with tuning the SAFC, you're still gonna run lean. Get a Perfect Power PRS standalone, it costs just as much and won't blow your motor. You can wire it yourself if you can wire a SAFC.