Turbo & Supercharge (Forced Induction) Posts regarding Turbochargers, Superchargers and any other method for Forced Induction.

Questions On Greddy Emanage

Old 11-15-2005, 10:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Elantra

So I've been contimplating over the EManage in comparison to the SAFC-II for my turbo setup, I have a few questions and was hoping someone would be able to help me out there. To run the Emanage on the Beta1 engine, what does need to be purchased in order to get the proper tuning I need for bigger injectors to get the most out of the boost I am planning on running. Ive done searches and have been reading up on here and have found some answers to my questions, but not all. And, for those of us who are not electrical inclinded, would it be a better option to allow a local tuner shop to install the Emanage?

Thanks,
Sean
Old 11-15-2005, 11:11 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

doode i just asked these same questions in the emanage ultimate post

just refer to that lol
Old 11-15-2005, 11:16 PM

^^ i saw/read that one
Old 11-16-2005, 05:03 AM

What questions havent been answered are the ones that are universal and either greddy will answer them with the discription of the product or they are vehicle specific and will be answered with any piggyback computer problem. basically the only major thing was the ignition once that was fixed it opened the window to everyone. The rest is all answered by either reading on the yahoo forums about the emanage (emanage faq 1.8) deffinit must read will explain everything about it.