Turbo & Supercharge (Forced Induction) Posts regarding Turbochargers, Superchargers and any other method for Forced Induction.

Parts help please.

Old 01-10-2009, 08:26 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2007/Hyundai/Accent SE
Default Parts help please.

I'm two parts away from getting the turbo kit together for my 1.6l 07 Accent SE. Fuel pump and fuel injectors. Can anyone tell me what Walbro in tank pump will fir in the stock location, and which type of fuel injectors will physically fit in place of stock..I'm pretty sure I'll have to use pigtails for the injector connectors. I don't want to pull the car apart right now unless I absolutely have to. Any help is greatly appreciated.

I'll be using a Walbro 255 and 400cc injectors.
Old 01-11-2009, 02:05 AM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: Two Accents, Mini, Miata, Van, Outback, and a ZX-6

Unless they've changed most Bosch injectors will physically work and I can't remember the one off the top of my head but a DSM fuel pump will fit in the stock location. But that's all applicable to the LC/LC2 Accent. I have no idea if they're interchangeable.
Old 01-11-2009, 11:26 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2007/Hyundai/Accent SE

QUOTE(187sks @ Jan 11 2009, 04:05 AM)
Unless they've changed most Bosch injectors will physically work and I can't remember the one off the top of my head but a DSM fuel pump will fit in the stock location. But that's all applicable to the LC/LC2 Accent. I have no idea if they're interchangeable.

Thanks for the input.