Turbo & Supercharge (Forced Induction) Posts regarding Turbochargers, Superchargers and any other method for Forced Induction.

Intercooler

Old 05-12-2006, 01:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey guys.

can any of u guys post pics or what u did to set up ur intercooler piping? smile.gif smile.gif
Old 05-12-2006, 01:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Few Questions...
1. Are you going to install this yourself?
2. Have you SEARCHED this site?
3. Have you looked into what your about to do to your car at all yet?
4. Are you willing to spend not just hundreds, but thousands of dollars on parts, labor, repairs, gas etc?

Sorry for all the questions but your topics and requests for info seem rather vague and uninformed. Meaning Im not so sure you have any idea what youre gettin into.

Just search on here for "intercooler" or "turbo" or "FMIC" or somethin related to the info youre asking for. not only will you get written explanations, chances are there will be pictures included

EDIT--i was the same way you were when i first joined lol posted topic sayin i wanted to boost, then saw all the work, parts, time , $ and then i second guessed myself. but since then ive followed this forum RELIGOUSLY lol and learned more about turboing and im ready to do it now.

EDIT #2-- you have 9 topics started since you joined. and replied back less than 4 times total IN ALL OF THEM. I dont think people on here are going to start taking you seriously until you prove otherwise