Turbo & Supercharge (Forced Induction) Posts regarding Turbochargers, Superchargers and any other method for Forced Induction.

Innovative Lc-1 Issues

Old 10-05-2008, 04:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Elantra

I've had this LC-1 for over a year now. Originally, I was using a gauge for daily driving to make sure my AFR wasn't out of wack. I finally got around to installing Logworks v3 over Logworks v1 along with the revised firmware 1.10. Since then I have not been able to get the wideband or the gauge to work properly.

Before the update to Logworks v3 and firmware 1.10, I was never able to use logworks, but the gauge running off the analog worked just fine. I've currently been using the DynoTune gauge with the sweeping led. It's primitive but it's served it's purpose well. This has been the gauge I've been using:

Now with the new version of Logworks and the firmware, the gauge will not read at all. It will calibrate fine, but will stay on the far right of the gauge, past the 15.8 AFR mark.

I've attempted to setup, and reprogram the LC-1 many time's with no success. On my first attempt to program the LC-1, I left everything stock for the both the AFR and Lamda. In Logworks, the gauge will freak out going rapidly between 7-22AFR. I know the car idles at 12.5 from getting it dynotuned, but both the software will not show anything, as well as the DynoTune gauge. Here are some pictures from the LC-1 program software to show you what I'm talking about:

I've gone over the wiring numerous times, but per DynoTune and the Innovative Manual. I currently have the DynoTune gauge running off analog 1. I'm lost at what happened, or what I can do to fix it. Please help!