Turbo & Supercharge (Forced Induction) Posts regarding Turbochargers, Superchargers and any other method for Forced Induction.

Help with aem fic

Old 06-09-2015, 07:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 99/ Hyundai /accent
Default Help with aem fic

So I bought my arm fic used I have no bypass cable

The set up is x3 beta turboed

470cc injectors

63/50 t3/t4 turbo

Simple stock internal build

I wired my fic lastnight everything looks good I used a very useful diagram from (turbo socks)

All my wiring was check already by me a couple times through out the process and now!

My issue I'm having is I have a base tune (radu's) it's downloaded on the aem software... And as I review it I open the gauges display and right off the bat I see that (with car off key flipped to on position) tps is around 25% and load is at 21........ So what I did was went into set up/ hit calibration / there's an option to calibrate rpm and tps/ I calibrated tps and now tps reads acurate. But the load is still the same. I tried to turn the car over and it only cranks and kinda stutters .

in need of help ASAP thanks in advance!
Old 06-10-2015, 06:33 AM

Vehicle: 2003/Hyundai/Tiburon

Are you using the internal MAP sensor for load? Is your beta engine MAP or MAF and did you intercept the wires to the OEM ECU?
Old 06-10-2015, 09:32 AM

My engine is maf and I do have the fic map connected.

And yes I followed his diagram to intercept and tap... Also as I crank the car the rpm table goes all the way to max rpm and when I want my rpm on the cluster the nittle is kind of jumping
Old 06-10-2015, 12:55 PM

Seem as my issue is trying to get the fic to stop reading that I'm at the rev limiter and that I'm at max boost on the pressure gauge!

I tried cranking again just to watch the boost gauge and the boost gauge starting making boost and the rpm startied to spike but the car didn't turn on all the way..
Old 06-11-2015, 10:14 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

Did you calibrate the TPS and RPM? Edit: just saw that you did. Did you scale the fuel map for your injectors? I'm not sure what socks map is for but if they aren't for 470's then your fuel will be off.
Old 06-12-2015, 11:59 AM

Yeah I've tried to change around the map a few different ways..... One more thing I've been trying is to relash the fic and I can't! I know the disk didn't come with it... I'm not sure if that's why but I can't find my z files at all