Turbo & Supercharge (Forced Induction) Posts regarding Turbochargers, Superchargers and any other method for Forced Induction.

Finally Pics Of My 3 Inch Mandrel Bend Exhaust

Old 11-30-2007, 11:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

QUOTE (javageek @ Nov 30 2007, 04:26 PM)
If you can't say anything nice do not say anything at all. drillsergeant.gif

I didn't say anything mean, hell, I'm the guy that pushed for this exhaust for 2Uniq and others that asked for it.

I just don't want folks being mislead that it's a One Off. System Upgrade has been making these for years.
Old 12-01-2007, 05:19 AM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Vehicle: Two 97 RD Tibs and 2010 Genesis Coupe

Redz!
To be honest you did come on a bit hard about this regarding my exhaust being made for the RD and only 1 or 2 were made in KOREA as what jay at SFR told me.No offence but before you attack have your sources to back you up
We have spoken a dozen times or more on the phone and when i placed my order it was the FIRST one to sell here as he mentioned.Reason for this is because there are only a few RDs left which he deals with and they live a few hours from his shop...
Old 12-03-2007, 07:36 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Where are my sources?

Let's see, I worked with Kspec for how many years? Now with SFR for a year? It may have been the first one we sold in N. America, but System Upgrade has sold them for years. They have been listed on their WEBSITE for YEARS.

I've got my sources in check, maybe you should get yours in check?

Jay was right, first system sold in N. America, that we know of. RD Tuning has been pretty much over for a few years in Korea, but who do you think made the parts for them when it was big? System Upgrade. They made the BBTB's that we've bought for years now, they made a lot of the parts.

BTW, how else would they have the jigs to make it, and have it fit perfectly, if they'd never made one before?

I did come on hard about it, as I wanted to see a couple of these in the US to see what folks thought. If I was working, I'd consider buying one myself, the construction is just unmatched.