Turbo & Supercharge (Forced Induction) Posts regarding Turbochargers, Superchargers and any other method for Forced Induction.

Ecu Reflashing

Old 03-11-2007, 07:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000/Hyundai/Turbo Tiburon

Don't worry folks...I know most of the stuff was just teasers at the start but it was all new to us. Now that we have more knowledge about the ECU...we will be selling our service to other people. Trust me, that was the whole purpose of this. I'm just finishing off my custom turbo kit and all the info will be added. Give me about 2 to 3 weeks more. I have been running into time issues with my friend because of the work load he has right now. He has the New Auto and Truck Show to worry about...so we had to finish off a Lotus Elise Super Charger project and a few more cars as well to exhibit at the show. After the show, it's full force on my car and getting the info out.

This will not be a DIY on a laptop if your wondering. DimSports only gives out the software and hardware to Authorized dealers that take a two week course in Italy like my friend. I did mention this before in my last post a year ago. So people will have to send out there ECU's to us.

After it's all said and done with I will be going V-Pro next, my friend will be setting that up and soon after for everyone else.
Old 03-11-2007, 07:27 PM

Vehicle: 1997/Tiburon/FX

Awesome!! hope this goes through and works out for us...you could really make a profit from doing this lol
Old 03-11-2007, 07:30 PM

Here is the next question seeing as how you are Turbocharged: Are you going to cater to us N/A guys (even though sometimes I think I am all alone here... lmao.gif )?

I am looking forward to this!
Old 03-11-2007, 07:37 PM

Vehicle: 1997/Tiburon/FX

yeah Ill second to that...what about the N/A guys. Will we have to list our mods for a specific tune or will it just be a better tune in general? lol
Old 03-11-2007, 08:13 PM

Vehicle: car

Dude... There's not many turbo guys here, the ones who are just gloat enough for all of us! tongue.gif
For real though, Turbo is money, and a lot of us are younger still, so I am still n/a too.
Old 03-11-2007, 08:16 PM

Vehicle: 2000/Hyundai/Turbo Tiburon

Well I had my car with conservative setting to see how it performed with no mods and it worked great. So with the different mods you get we can adjust to it. All in due time though...it will be figured out. The question will be tuning because the car will need to be tuned for better results.
Old 03-11-2007, 09:06 PM

Vehicle: 06 suby impreza outback sport

great! nice to see you're giving us all this info so we can wait and see the results.
Old 03-27-2007, 11:32 PM

cool.gif sooooo i live in Edmonton....ill drive down and you can help a fellow turbo tiburon out....lol
Old 04-03-2007, 10:06 PM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

I just wanted to say that I did not get very far with this project and I am giving up. It would not be wise to modify anything having to do with my ignition because in my current situation. I wish I could have offered more.
Old 04-04-2007, 08:13 AM

Vehicle: car

Also, it has now been 3 weeks, coming up on week 4, and Blue hasn't helped us.... 02.gif I want my ECU flashed so I can get a little gain. :-P Or do you think it would be wiser to reflash after I put my turbo on?