Hyundai Aftermarket

Hyundai Aftermarket (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/)
-   Turbo & Supercharge (Forced Induction) (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/turbo-supercharge-forced-induction-29/)
-   -   Ecu (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/turbo-supercharge-forced-induction-29/ecu-30623/)

99silvertibby 08-09-2005 10:44 AM

Where can i get a ECU that i can log into everything with my laptop. Or can i just get mine chipped let me know.

homey14h 08-09-2005 10:44 AM

im not totally sure but check real-engineering.com or PM 2race4real or somethin like that lol

OdessitPashka 08-09-2005 01:13 PM

Search. Been discussed many times! Haltech....

01importshark 08-09-2005 03:24 PM

well u can read all your sensors and stuff with an obs2 logger, and cancel out CELs, or you can get an emanage and hook it up to laptop and monitor all the sensors that you have harnesses for, like injector pulse, duration, ignition timing, ur MAF voltages, out puts, etc..

99silvertibby 08-09-2005 03:44 PM

where can i get all the hardware

OdessitPashka 08-09-2005 04:28 PM

stop being lazy and search man! It's all over the internet!!! Google it for god sake!

99silvertibby 08-09-2005 06:11 PM

Dang dude calm down see i didnt think people would be stingey like you cause im pretty sure there wont be any Tiburon stuff on there CAUSE I HAVE CHECKED.

01importshark 08-09-2005 06:31 PM

ok, explain a little bit more what you are looking for.. are you looking to monitor your cars sensors? or are you looking to be able to alter things like air flow adjustment, injectors, and ignition timing..

if your looking for a piggy back computer to hook up to your laptop, go to

emanage site they have everything youll need for the emanage, harnesses, pdf manuals, troubleshoots, updated software, and firmware, etc.
go here if your looking for an OBDII logger where you can clear codes, monitor pretty much all ur sensors, and data log them.. this will be next thing for my car.

obd II logger ull know where to go from there. its a plug that goes into that harness right under drivers dash part on right hand side, im surfe you know what im talking about..

dont mind OP hes PMSing.. hey OP, dont bother posting if you have nothing constructive to add, he wouldnt be able to google anything if he doesnt know what hes looking for.

OdessitPashka 08-09-2005 06:47 PM

Then he should post in Noob section because this has been discussed million times before! He just knows nothing at all if he's gonna ask questions like those and saying that there is nothing outthere for our cars.

And please don't tell me not to post, cuz I have a point in each one of my posts.

If he took 10 minutes out of his time he would have found a few threads about stand alones, another 10 minutes would net e-manage, SAFC, SMT-6, Rick's ECU, etc. He's just lazy and doesn't want to search!!! Search button is your friend buddy!!!

01tibby 08-09-2005 07:02 PM

i think what op is trying to say is that you cannot be spoon-fed information like this if you will be doing something drastic like boosting your car. you need to learn yourself sometimes, so that you would know how to fix a problem if it comes up. like asking double in your other thread if he had any pictures of a "T" setup for getting vaccuum to certain places. the "T" is the frieking picture!!!

buy the book maximum boost by corky bell.