Turbo & Supercharge (Forced Induction) Posts regarding Turbochargers, Superchargers and any other method for Forced Induction.

e-manage hookup HELP

Old 08-28-2004, 01:07 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 01 Tiburon
Default Re: GK tib brake upgrade !

I was wondering if anyone has hooked up an e-manage . (and i pretty sure you guys have) & if so i was wondering if someone could do a right up or a DIY on it just for the ECU harness

Thanks
Old 08-28-2004, 08:49 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Heya bro, good to see ya postin again.

wink.gif

You know, a few folks have them up and running. I belive Dweet knows most about it on this site, and several people at HP have it going too. I even remember one or 2 at HA.com.

You want me to see what I can find for you my friend?
Old 08-29-2004, 10:09 AM

Default Re: Gauge Group Buy GREAT DEAL from Splitfire!! NOW TAKING M

You can get the Emanage installed... the real problem is with the Timing Option.... you will need the Toyota SUPRA modification to get it to work

Just check the Yahoo groups.. Emanage
Old 08-29-2004, 12:03 PM

Vehicle: 01 Tiburon
Default Re: Looking for this front bar...

thanks redz that would be great. & i would rather do it myself considering that i have done everything else. & if it gets 2 messy with timing I will just go msd

Thanks guys
Old 08-29-2004, 01:10 PM

Default Zefiro wings for RD Tiburons

Sorry I cant be much of use with the emanage anymore becuase I sold mine and dont have the manual. However, the e manage tells you what wire does what so all you have to go is grab the ECU pinout off of webtech and cut and splice where its needed. Its pretty straight forward... Also go to that yahoo user group that Wao said, thats where I got all my info from as well.
Old 08-29-2004, 03:15 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

I'll go see what I can dig up.

Dweet, what can you tell me about the Emanage? I'd really like a Pros/Cons list of all of the engine management solutions we have.

SAFC II

Emanage

Haltec

Unichip

On one thread.

Can you do that?
Old 08-29-2004, 04:23 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon
Default Re: 1st Pics of my Tibby (More to Come)

i dont think the haltech can be compared with them, its a stand alone fuel system. all the other are piggyback types.
Old 09-01-2004, 10:42 AM

Default Re: Exhaust question for FI engine

QUOTE (REDZMAN)
I'll go see what I can dig up.

Dweet, what can you tell me about the Emanage? I'd really like a Pros/Cons list of all of the engine management solutions we have.

SAFC II

Emanage

Haltec

Unichip

On one thread.

Can you do that?

S-AFC II is good but only to an extent. It has more points to plot on the fuel map but its only good for A/F. Thats IT. The thing it has over the Emanage is the cool little ricey display that allows you to adjust it without a laptop and the software which the e manage requires that is another $100 02.gif

Emanage, is the best piggyback out there. It had additional harnesses you can purchase that do different things. I like it because you can add a MAP senor, then use the E Manage to clamp the MAF and control off of the MAP at a certain voltage level. MAP > MAF when it comes to F/I.

Haltec, Motec etc... I'll jsut say stand alone. Im not too familiar with these because I've never even had the cash to even think about buying one. These are the best of course but I dont know the differences in them. Everyone goes with the AEM EMS but alas, once again hyundai loses out because AEM doesnt make one for us. Thats why all the koreans use Motec's from what I've seen.

Unichip.... just forget about it... for your own benefit.